Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tough Crowd Stand-Up Special
Hey, hey! Just got back from a Comedy Central taping of a stand up special featuring all the TC regulars, including such show favorites as: Colin Quinn (go figure), Jimmy Norton, Vos and Patrice.

Everybody was good, and Norton killed, or maybe it was just because I appreciate his brand of insanity. No, no, I'm pretty sure he actually got more laughs than anyone else.

The real treat of the evening was before the show even started, in the Men's Room. I'm washing my hands after taking a leak and who walks in to give the urinal some yellow discipline but everyone's favorite chinless zero. On the way out I say "Hey, sweetie." Jimmy turns around kinda confused, says hi, and mistakes me for someone. :Confusedhrug:: :backflip:
hey i was there too! it was an amazing show! and colin was so cool doing some bits while they had audio difficulties..most people would have been just like fuck it...i'll just wait this out
opie was in attendance as well.
any idea when it will air?
thanks again to ashleysthegoer for supplying me with the tix :kiss:
Damn, where was Ope sitting? Not like it matters, but if it was something stupid like right behind me I'll feel like an idiot. For that matter, where were you? And did Leslie come or was she just passing tickets along? Oh well... so who else from the boards was there?

I looked it up on tvguide.com, and it's not listed anywhere in the next two weeks... and nothing about it on the CC website. Oh well. Keep those eyes open. I know I will.
leslie, her friend, and myself were sitting in basically in the center of the whole place -- middle of the center orchestra i guess you could say... like 12 rows back or something like that i think..

she had an extra pass and hooked me up, i met them at the theatre.

i don't know where opie was sitting but when we were leaving he was about 4 rows behind us right next to the aisle just hanging out talking to some people.
Did drive her anywhere after?
<center>[Image: ymbbox.jpg]
<font color=red><font size=3>KiSs My AsS</font></font></center>
saw Norton at Banannas a couple of weeks ago.....did not dissapoint
Quote:Originally posted by Silera
Did drive her anywhere after?
yes - that was me and i apologize for not being able to introduce myself Smile
i wasn't even planning on getting out of the car but i had to figure out why the back car door wouldn't open and it was because i had the child safety locks on. if we got there earlier i was going to stop in! - but alas jimbo is a pussy and has to be in bed early in order to get up for work. i was home by 11 and asleep not even an hour later :yawn:
this special is gonna be on friday at 10 Big Grin
I'm gonna try to record it with my video capture card. I'll have to talk to tech support at LeadTek, though, but if I've got it working by then, i'll get it out to the community.
Quote:Originally posted by SeeYouNextTuesdayI'm washing my hands after taking a leak and who walks in to give the urinal some yellow discipline but everyone's favorite chinless zero. On the way out I say \"Hey, sweetie.\" Jimmy turns around kinda confused, says hi, and mistakes me for someone. :Confusedhrug:: :backflip:

funny...
[Image: sig.gif]