Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Last night
I was at Catch a Rising Star in Princeton.
It was really pathetic,
there was a crowd of 12. I felt very sorry for the comics who perfomed,
they should have just pulled up a seat and talked to us over a beer.
how was Vos?

Wink
[Image: fearloathingkewgardens.jpg]
THAT would have been fun...
12 people is carte blanche to heckle.

the short dorky kid from "Square Pegs" opened, he was horrible. I thinking dying in front of 12 people must suck beyond belief.
You do it here every day.
<center>[Image: alkeysalsa.jpg]</center>
<font color=red><marquee>You ain't no motha'fuckin' bully... and I ain't bowin' to no motha'fuckin' bully... I won't allow it ain't gon' cowar to no bully, I'll be damned if I don't stand up to a bully... fight like a man and throw my hands up to a bully...</font></marquee>
my posts are what give you the 12 people.
Exactly.
<font color=red><marquee>You ain't no motha'fuckin' bully... and I ain't bowin' to no motha'fuckin' bully... I won't allow it ain't gon' cowar to no bully, I'll be damned if I don't stand up to a bully... fight like a man and throw my hands up to a bully...</font></marquee>
it's why i'm here

not really
Are you aware of your imposter?
yes, you've been riding my coat tails for years alkey.

oh,
you mean gw, sorry.
I'm obviously better at being you than you are.