Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fan Fiction
And now for my 400th Post:

Anyone ever read it?? Wrote it?? For those of you who don't know what it is. Fan fiction is stories written by regular people. Many of it revolves around old TV shows. CHiPs, The Waltons, etc. There's quite a few sites out there for different subjects, some G-rated others can get really naughty. Some are continuations of episodes, others are Alternate Universe stories, example: The A-Team ends up fighting in Desert Storm. Just wondering if anyone finds this stuff interesting.
I'm not quite there yet
[Image: Riptide.jpg]
Believe the Hype, Bitch!!!!
Like Japanese cartoons, and Japan itself, doesn't it all just end up being all about cartoon sex and rape-crazy robot-tentacles, except involving our beloved childhood icons?
[Image: massive.jpg]
What if Mr. Roper were gay and came on to Jack?
<center>[Image: alkeysalsa.jpg]</center>
<font color=red><marquee>You ain't no motha'fuckin' bully... and I ain't bowin' to no motha'fuckin' bully... I won't allow it ain't gon' cowar to no bully, I'll be damned if I don't stand up to a bully... fight like a man and throw my hands up to a bully...</font></marquee>
Quote:Originally posted by IrishAlkey
What if Mr. Roper were gay and came on to Jack?
I just checked the site and that one wasn't done yet.
Wanna collaborate and write it together Sweet Cheeks? I'll even play the part of Mr. Roper. :kiss:
<center>[Image: FOM.jpg]</center>
Only in my wildest dreams could Gopher somehow be fucked sideways by Megatron while Radar jacked off and cried.

Wildest dreams AKA the internet AKA GREATER THAN JESUS.
[Image: massive.jpg]