Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Today's show
Has anyone here Blinked yet???? May God help us all....oh yeah...I almost forgot...Alkey is gay!!!
I'm not quite there yet
[Image: Riptide.jpg]
Believe the Hype, Bitch!!!!
Im from NY and ive been outta the loop, are O and A on somwhere, or are they still off?
Hi, no, yes.
Quote:Hi, no, yes.

Yo Hi Nes?

[Image: london4-85b.jpg]
<center>[Image: alkeysalsa.jpg]</center>
<font color=red><marquee>You ain't no motha'fuckin' bully... and I ain't bowin' to no motha'fuckin' bully... I won't allow it ain't gon' cowar to no bully, I'll be damned if I don't stand up to a bully... fight like a man and throw my hands up to a bully...</font></marquee>
that's not funny. Tongue
[Image: fearloathingkewgardens.jpg]
Yes it was, Dr. Fatglove.
<center>[Image: alkeysalsa.jpg]</center>
<font color=red><marquee>You ain't no motha'fuckin' bully... and I ain't bowin' to no motha'fuckin' bully... I won't allow it ain't gon' cowar to no bully, I'll be damned if I don't stand up to a bully... fight like a man and throw my hands up to a bully...</font></marquee>
"Yo hi nes" was very funny, but "Dr. Fatglove" may have brought down the average a little. Maybe I just don't understand it. But "Yo hi nes" was indeed quite humorous.

EDIT: OK, I get "Dr. Fatglove" now. I was mistaken, it's funny. Yay!
LOL Banned myself twice but dont remember deleting myself :tumble:
[Image: opak4.jpg]
KID A deleted himself when he finally was a mod (another site), and wanted to be the shining example of how all the OA mods got it wrong. Lest to say, it last less than a month before someone made fun of him, and he deleted himself.

:lol:
[Image: fearloathingkewgardens.jpg]
The embodiement of awesome has arrived... nooch.
&lt;img src=&quot;http://groups.yahoo.com/group/oahybridsigs/files/reesig1.jpg&quot;&gt;

I believe that I'm damaged, I believe that I'm wrong.
I believe my time ain't long.