Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FU to Jeremy Shockey
I'm gonna go out on a limb here, 10 catches 120 plus yards and 2TD.
Make Tuna Question coming back for the enemy.
I'm not quite there yet
[Image: Riptide.jpg]
Believe the Hype, Bitch!!!!
Quote:Originally posted by diceisgod
3 receptions for 36 yards. He definitiely sucks balls.

It took you 6 days to come up with that? :disappointed:

Personally I don't think he'll have that big a day against the Cowboys.
For one, they will be gunning for him so even if he does get his receptions, he'll be stopped immediately.
Second, once Fassel sees this, he'll stop going to him and focus more on Barber and the combination of Hilliard and Toomer. Amani and Ike are the ones I expect to have a big game.
<center>[Image: FOM.jpg]</center>
I think Shockey's on vacation this game. Anyhow how can someone expect a league "superstar" to have a bust out performance against the mighty Cowboys on the one of the biggest venues in professional sports, Monday Night football? The Boys after all will be gunning for him with their vast arsenal. Rolleyes
[Image: hurricanecharley.jpg]
your sigpic is AWFUL.
I never thought I'd see the day, but I have to agree with dig here. Shockey was downright pathetic against the Cowboys and that wide open pass he dropped in the endzone was a fucking joke.

Until his ability can actually back up his big mouth, he should just shut the fuck up. Superstar my ass! :mad:
<center>[Image: FOM.jpg]</center>
Filed goal kickers rule.

oofa
<center>[Image: alkeysalsa.jpg]</center>
<font color=red><marquee>You ain't no motha'fuckin' bully... and I ain't bowin' to no motha'fuckin' bully... I won't allow it ain't gon' cowar to no bully, I'll be damned if I don't stand up to a bully... fight like a man and throw my hands up to a bully...</font></marquee>
Quote:Originally posted by IrishAlkey
Filed goal kickers rule.

oofa

Would you file the kickers under "g" or would it be under "k"?

and yes..Shockey:

LESS TALKING, MORE CATCHING, SLUT! :mad:
Leave him alone.

He forgot to put his magic gloves on.
<center>[Image: alkeysalsa.jpg]</center>
<font color=red><marquee>You ain't no motha'fuckin' bully... and I ain't bowin' to no motha'fuckin' bully... I won't allow it ain't gon' cowar to no bully, I'll be damned if I don't stand up to a bully... fight like a man and throw my hands up to a bully...</font></marquee>
god help him if I catch him playing without his magic gloves on. :mad:

at least he DID catch AH touchdown pass.

:Confusedigh::

I want a 2-1 record after next weeks' game damn it.
Awwww he's got a booboo!!!
[Image: hurricanecharley.jpg]