Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Run Chyna, RUN!
Quote:I have needles for a variety of things like vitamin b 12 & other things. She has given me a shot in the ass with those needles more than once by the way. I don't like telling my private matters to the whole world

:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

This is disturbing on so many levels.
Quote:Originally posted by Six-Pack
Quote:I have needles for a variety of things like vitamin b 12 & other things. She has given me a shot in the ass with those needles more than once by the way. I don't like telling my private matters to the whole world

:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

This is disturbing on so many levels.

Wait a second here. Is JimmyBlueEyes really X-Pac? I mean look at his status.
Quote:A good shot in the ass always worked for me.
:lol:
<center>[Image: FOM.jpg]</center>
Are you psychic?? I saw this one coming too.
I'm not quite there yet
[Image: Riptide.jpg]
Believe the Hype, Bitch!!!!
Reading over his statement, I'm just intrigued by all the capitalized pronouns. It's like reading the damn Bible, except Waltman's fiction is more entertaining.

Quote:My wife Terry punched Me over 10 times in the face and I didn't hit her.

Shit, I should dream for a husband like that. Rolleyes

I'm sure Chyna's given him lots of other stuff in the ass as well. :o
[Image: PWO2YMB.gif]
From themayhem.com

Quote:Waltman Responds To Joanie Laurer's Comments

Sean \"X-Pac\" Waltman (real name Michael Shawn Waltman) sent out his monthly newsletter today, addressing the allegations made by Joanie Laurer on Celebrity Justice and in The Globe. Here are some highlights:

-- He says that he took her to the airport last Friday so she could fly to a comic book convention in Chicago. Since he said the restraining order was for 8/1, it didn't make sense how she was in hiding from him since that date. Waltman notes that she text messaged him from Chicago, saying that it would be good to be apart

-- He claims that he never once talked about killing himself.

-- Says that she would always snoop around his stuff, and that he did indeed have needles for things like B12, but did not have a drug problem.

-- Waltman attests that she would always mock him and treat him with disrespect, which did end up causing him to smash the window of her car out of frustration last month.

-- Said she didn't spend time with him on his recent birthday, nor did she get him a gift or card.

-- In response to using violence against her, he claims that it was only out of self-defense and that she came at him. He just used holds to calm her down so that they didn't get hurt.

-- Is willing to go on Celebrity Justice with Laurer, where the two would take polygraph tests to see who's really lying.
&lt;img src=&quot;http://www.cybercombatclub.com/jeux_videos_consoles_repertoire/mortal_kombat/mortalkombat_images_galleries_mortal_kombat/mortal_kombat_wallpapers1small.jpg&quot;&gt;
Mortal Kombat Grand Champion
Just a brief update to this torrid tale...

It's being reported on several sites (including Waltman's fan site) that the restraining order against Sean Waltman has been dropped. Waltman appeared in court to respond to the charges against him, but Joanie never showed up.

Just to beat anyone else to saying this: the most shocking part of the above news is that Waltman has a fan site. Tongue
from themayhem.com

Quote:-- Joanie Laurer, also known as Chyna, is featured in the latest issue of Wizard Magazine. It appears Laurer will do a role in Adam Pollina's short film, as where her character she plays is a local bully named Lulu. Lulu is challenged eventually by a double-amputee with no arms who was trained by a midget to fight.
Oh brother... Rolleyes
&lt;img src=&quot;http://www.cybercombatclub.com/jeux_videos_consoles_repertoire/mortal_kombat/mortalkombat_images_galleries_mortal_kombat/mortal_kombat_wallpapers1small.jpg&quot;&gt;
Mortal Kombat Grand Champion
Nothing good can come of this.
I'm not quite there yet
[Image: Riptide.jpg]
Believe the Hype, Bitch!!!!
Get it?

It's a SHORT film.

That is all.
[Image: polarvict.gif]

Islander Hockey.
Go Quakers.