Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Arpi.....
I gotta' hear the list of demands.

Make them original.
<center>[Image: alkeysalsa.jpg]</center>
<font color=red><marquee>You ain't no motha'fuckin' bully... and I ain't bowin' to no motha'fuckin' bully... I won't allow it ain't gon' cowar to no bully, I'll be damned if I don't stand up to a bully... fight like a man and throw my hands up to a bully...</font></marquee>
1. i want control over my own public, can be accessed by all members, forum.
it is to be called the anti-forum. its purpose is for people to be against things. and no, not like pressing thier groins against stuff, more like issues and people.

2. mylf and ninny must be deleted

3. moosen must be demodded

4. princess has to write a comprehensive essay detailing how small your penis is and how she finds you to be terrible in bed. she must then post this essay for all to see on this board.

i will pass on all of these demands if FTL posts a serious , non-sarcastic apology for his previous treatment of me .
[Image: karhu.jpg][Image: karhu.jpg][Image: karhu.jpg][Image: karhu.jpg][Image: karhu.jpg][Image: karhu.jpg]
I like the anti-forum idea.

I honestly thing you and Ninny would make a formidable team if you combined powers.

Moosen isn't a mod.

Would a fictional essay such as this bring you joy?

Good luck on the last one.
<font color=red><marquee>You ain't no motha'fuckin' bully... and I ain't bowin' to no motha'fuckin' bully... I won't allow it ain't gon' cowar to no bully, I'll be damned if I don't stand up to a bully... fight like a man and throw my hands up to a bully...</font></marquee>
i will remove ninny being deleted from the table since you worked on the moosen thing so quickly.
however demands 1 and 4 are non-negotiable!!
and yes, a fake one would be okay, but she has to post it.
[Image: karhu.jpg][Image: karhu.jpg][Image: karhu.jpg][Image: karhu.jpg][Image: karhu.jpg][Image: karhu.jpg]
What if I give you credit for the anti-forum idea?
he'll give you credit for your own idea,
WOW, sounds like a deal to me.
It's really starting to disgust me how dependent you are upon him.
as soon as Arpi lets me know how I shall respond,
you'll get a piece of my mind.
You're one reply away from complete emasculation.
spoo.