Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It's time for Vince to take a break, he's really losing it
I've had some really shitty bosses over the years, but working for Vince McMahon must be hell at times.

From Rajah:
Quote: At Sunday’s WWE House Show in Uniondale, New York, as Tajiri and Rhyno were locked up Vince McMahon came out right in the middle of the match and ordered the match be stopped and called for the bikini contest to be started immediately. This behavior has rubbed a lot of wrestlers the wrong way. It appears that Vince grew agitated during the Tajiri-Rhyno match and the match before between Haas and Benjamin and The APA. Vince came out as Rhyno and Tajiri were in a headlock move and said that the match was getting boring and from what we have been told, that match was indeed dying out. Many believe that this is just a way for Vince to put over his heel character and that either Tajiri or Rhyno had to be in on it. However, others believe that Vince was just so ticked off about both matches, as the boss he decided to do something about it.

Wrestlers have been told to slow down during matches and work out each move to its fullest, and if you get no reaction out of the crowd just keep trying. So, Rhyno and Tajiri were doing what they were told to do. Vince took it upon himself to embarrass the two in front of a live crowd, and according to sources, lost a lot of respect from wrestlers who truly admired him.
<center>[Image: FOM.jpg]</center>
Gee talk about micromanagement. And I thought my bosses downtown were a bunch of pricks.
I'm not quite there yet
[Image: Riptide.jpg]
Believe the Hype, Bitch!!!!
Vince also tried to get Sable to join the 'kiss my ass club' that night, which wasn't scripted.

Apparently the whole night was just Vince having fun with everyone backstage, with him doing things that nobody expected.
[Image: Jailbaitsig.jpg]
Who's gonna take over when Vince decides to pack it in?? I have to admit the Mc Mahon family party last week on Raw was pretty fuckin disturbing.
I'm not quite there yet
Probably Steph.

excited yet? Big Grin
(checking boxers)
nope....not just yet...
I'm not quite there yet
Quote:Originally posted by Canadian Tool
Apparently the whole night was just Vince having fun with everyone backstage, with him doing things that nobody expected.
Doesn't sound like many of them were having too much fun. :lol:
I said he was having fun, not the talent Wink
Quote:Originally posted by Canadian Tool
I said he was having fun, not the talent Wink

[mcmahon] Yeah, fuck the talent... what are they gonna do, quit and join the competition? Oh, yes, that's right... THERE IS NO FUCKING COMPETITION! I'm the god, I'm the god! [/mcmahon]

Hey, looky there, I found my bitterness again!
Quote:Originally posted by HydratedPeach
Hey, looky there, I found my bitterness again!

:bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: