Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ME, ME, ME & ME!!!!!!!
what happen ken? didn't get enough responses to the same thread on the other board so you thought you'd try it here?
<center>[Image: grumpsig.jpg]</center>
I do that a lot,

compare and contrast thread reactions on different boards.....

there are others who frequent both, so you are NOT the pint sized Columbo you think you are.
the problem to your theory of comparison Ken, is that a majority of the posters are ON BOTH BOARDS so you're actually being redundant. They may not post much but they read it.

You should work for the government. You'd make a hell of a bureaucrat. They need people like you.

And for the record - the comparison is easy. They all think your posts are lame and tiresome. And that your ego enters a room 5 minutes before you do from being so huge. You should be proud of your accomplishment.
<center>[Image: grumpsig.jpg]</center>
It is a tangible entity,
like the force.
I'd love to enter your darkside.
<center>[Image: alkeysalsa.jpg]</center>
<font color=red><marquee>You ain't no motha'fuckin' bully... and I ain't bowin' to no motha'fuckin' bully... I won't allow it ain't gon' cowar to no bully, I'll be damned if I don't stand up to a bully... fight like a man and throw my hands up to a bully...</font></marquee>
as opposed others entering YOUR darkside?
&lt;center&gt;[Image: grumpsig.jpg]&lt;/center&gt;
If Grumpy was a star wars movie,
he'd be attack of the clones....

at this point no one really cares anymore.
and Ken, you are merely a Jar Jar Binks.
damn 460 - you took my line. deek!

Ken- why don't you add that to the "101 uses" thread. I'm sure Jack won't mind the cross posting. You do it so often.
&lt;center&gt;[Image: grumpsig.jpg]&lt;/center&gt;
Quote:Originally posted by Grumpy
damn 460 - you took my line. deek!

I wouldn't be me if I didn't bust out the obvious one-liners. :nod: Tongue

Ken? please? Beyond your anal cleanliness fixations, what else can you share about yourself with the rest of the class?