Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tinkerbell...Jack Tripper...GONE.
Quote:Originally posted by FollowThisLogic
Sad as it is, Sub, do you need to post three fuckin times to say so?

:lol:
<center>[Image: FOM.jpg]</center>

Quote:Originally posted by Flock of Moosen
Yea, like that was soooo funny. Rolleyes

Anyway....

Nick at nite will be having a three's company marathon to pay tribute to john ritter. starts tonight at 9pm.
&lt;img src=&quot;http://www.cybercombatclub.com/jeux_videos_consoles_repertoire/mortal_kombat/mortalkombat_images_galleries_mortal_kombat/mortal_kombat_wallpapers1small.jpg&quot;&gt;
Mortal Kombat Grand Champion
He's gotta make the point. Some people just don't get it after a bunch of pix and quotes and stuff.
I'm not quite there yet
[Image: Riptide.jpg]
Believe the Hype, Bitch!!!!
Quote:Originally posted by Subzero316

Quote:Originally posted by Flock of Moosen
Yea, like that was soooo funny. Rolleyes

Ya know, I reread that and I concluded that actually it was. :lol:
I was doing a search on John Ritter and look what I found:

[Image: main.jpg]

Movie he was in back in 1999. But what was even more creepy was:

"Theatrical Premiere: September 10th - 24th"

I'm gonna have to try to find this one and rent it.

http://www.iwokeupearly.com/ index_.html
Quote:Originally posted by FlockofMoosen
Ya know, I reread that and concluded that actually it was. :lol:
Care? :exorcist:

from yahoonews:

[Image: thumb.sge.fqn10.160903142850.photo00.def...75x273.jpg]

Hollywood actor John Ritter laid to rest after sudden death

Quote:LOS ANGELES (AFP) - US television star and comedian John Ritter was laid to rest at a private funeral, less than four days after dying suddenly of an undiagnosed heart ailment, his publicist said.

The Emmy Award-winning actor, who was best known for his starring role in the 1970s and 80s TV show \"Three's Company,\" died suddenly Thursday at the age of 54 after collapsing on the set of his latst small screen comedy.

His publicist Lisa Kasteler declined to reveal details of the service attended by friends and family but said a larger memorial service was being planned for the popular star whose death was being mourned by Hollywood.

Ritter died in hospital as a result of a leaking heart valve, known as an aortic dissection, after being rushed from the nearby set of his sitcom \"8 Simple Rules For Dating My Teenage Daughter.\"

Officials at the ABC television network said Monday that no decision had yet been made on the fate of the series, which is entering its second year and which had been scheduled to resume tranmission later this month.

Funnyman Ritter left his wife of four years, actress Amy Yasbeck, as well as four children from two marriages.
&lt;img src=&quot;http://www.cybercombatclub.com/jeux_videos_consoles_repertoire/mortal_kombat/mortalkombat_images_galleries_mortal_kombat/mortal_kombat_wallpapers1small.jpg&quot;&gt;
Mortal Kombat Grand Champion
I'm gonna play like Subzero. It looks like so much fun.

Quote:ABC Will Continue John Ritter Sitcom

LOS ANGELES - ABC Television said Tuesday it will continue the sitcom that showcased the late John Ritter, showing his television family coping with the death of Ritter's character on \"8 Simple Rules for Dating My Teenage Daughter.\"

ABC executives said the show will premier next Tuesday as planned and that the network will air the three episodes Ritter filmed before his death.

After that, the show will go into repeats while writers retool the sitcom and production starts. No date was given for when the show will return to the air.

Ritter died last Thursday of an undetected heart problem. He was 54.

\"We are going to stick with it,\" Susan Lyne, president of ABC Entertainment, said in a conference call with reporters.

Each of the first three episodes already shot will start with a special introduction, featuring the cast members. The next new show will deal with the death of Ritter's character, Paul Hennessy.

\"Future episodes will take viewers into the Hennessy household as they experience the loss of a father and construct a new life together,\" said Lloyd Braun, chairman of the ABC Entertainment Television Group. \"We will play out the situation as real life.\"

Executives said they considered a number of options, including canceling the show, but decided to continue the series.
From Extra TV:

Quote: John Ritter was set to be on the set of \"Scrubs\" Monday, but with his untimely passing, he left not only a void on the set, but throughout Hollywood.

From Jennifer Aniston to George Clooney, the stars this weekend remembered John Ritter. Aniston says, \"He’s one of the loveliest people I ever met.\"

Clooney adds, \"He was one of the first big stars I met when I moved to Hollywood to be an actor. It’s difficult to talk about because from the very first moment you met him, he made you feel like you were at the center of the universe.\"

Kelly Ripa says, \"He used to co-host with me sometimes when Regis went away. He had such a life force. It doesn't seem possible that he is no longer here.\"

Jennifer Garner adds, \"He represents childhood to me because I never missed ‘Three's Company.’ But more than that, he was just a really beautiful, intelligent, witty man.\"

This morning \"Extra\" caught up with \"Scrubs\" star Zach Braff. Ritter was set to reprise his role as Braff's dad on the show. Shooting was supposed to start Monday.

Braff says, \"It's the ultimate example of ‘the show must go on.’ No one wants to be here working. Everyone is kind of in a daze.\"

But of course the hearts are heaviest on the set of Ritter’s show \"8 Simple Rules for Dating My Teenage Daughter.\"

Ritter’s close friend Henry Winkler was guest starring Thursday when Ritter fell ill. Now he tells \"Extra\" how John’s co-stars are holding up. He says, \"They are in shock. They are deeply, deeply sad. If I have never heard the definition of the word ‘sad’ before, I now know what it means.\"
From E! Online:

Quote: Birth Name: Jonathan Southworth Ritter
Birthdate: September 17, 1948
Birthplace: Burbank, California
Date of Death: September 11, 2003
Occupations: Actor, Producer
Claim to Fame: Played Jack Tripper on the popular ABC sitcom Three's Company (1977-84)

Significant Other(s):
Wife: Amy Yasbeck, actress; married September 18, 1999, in her hometown of Wilmington, Ohio
Wife: Nancy Morgan (aka Nancy Karen Morgan), actress; married October 1977; separated 1993; filed for divorce September 1996

Family:
Father: Tex Ritter, actor, singer; born 1905; died 1974
Mother: Dorothy Fay Ritter (née Southworth, aka Dorothy Fay), actress
Brother: Tom Ritter, older
Son: Jason Ritter; mother, Nancy Morgan
Son: Tyler Ritter; mother, Nancy Morgan
Daughter: Carly Ritter; mother, Nancy Morgan
Daughter: Stella Ritter; born 1998; mother, Amy Yasbeck

Awards:
1983: Golden Globe: Best Actor in a Series (Musical or Comedy), Three's Company
1984: Emmy: Outstanding Lead Actor in a Comedy Series, Three's Company
1986: Emmy: Outstanding Host, Superfest: A Celebration of Ability; shared award with brother Tom
1988: People's Choice: Favorite Male Performer in a New TV Program
2001: Theatre World Award, The Dinner Party

Factoids:
Ritter provided the voice of Clifford on the animated children's series Clifford the Big Red Dog

Education:
University of Southern California, Los Angeles, California; BFA, Theater Arts, 1971
Studied acting with Stella Adler and Nina Foch
Harvey Lembeck Comedy Workshop (studied four years)
From tvtome.com:

Quote: Birthday: September 17, 1948
Birth Place: Burbank, CA
Birth Name: Johnathan Southworth Ritter
Date of death: September 12, 2003
Cause of death: Aortic Aneurysm unexpected heart attack

Biography:
Engaging, rather boyish, sometimes goofy comic lead who made his film acting debut in 1970 and came to prominence on TV's popular and amusing if rather unsubtly prurient \"Three's Company\". Ritter enjoyed greater critical acclaim, if less popular response, in \"Hooperman\", a comedy-drama which dared to eschew the prompting of a laugh track. He displayed his versatility with a strong dramatic performance inthe TV-movie \"Unnatural Causes\" (1986). Very deft at physical comedy, Ritter went on to appear in a number of light comedy features (\"Real Men\" 1987, \"Problem Child\" 1990) with modest success through the 1980s and 90s. He has also served as executive producer of two TV series. Son of Tex Ritter (1905-1974), a cowboy star and singer of the 1930s, 40s and 50s, he was formerly married to actor Nancy Morgan, 1977-1996. Ritter is now married to Amy Yasbeck, since 1999. Ritter also starred in the 1992-1995 TV-Series \"Hearts Afire.\" Ritter recently was nominated for an Emmy for his guest shot on \"Ally McBeal.\" Ritter died of an aortic aneurysm on September 11, 2003 after becoming ill on the set of \"8 Simple Rules For Dating My Teenage Daughter.\"