Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Iron Man match
As long as they don't fuck it up with some lame interference, this one may be a classic.

Quote: The following is the Official WWE.com Smackdown Preview for next week's broadcast:
60-MINUTE WWE IRONMAN MATCH
Sept. 18, 2003

This week on SmackDown!, Kurt Angle will defend his WWE Championship against Brock Lesnar. However, this won't be just any match. This will be a 60-Minute WWE Ironman Match. The rules are simple -- the man to score the most decisions in a matter of 60 minutes will be declared the winner. If this match is anything like the WWE Ironman Match between Bret Hart and Shawn Michaels at WrestleMania XII, then fans watching will be in for an amazing match.
<center>[Image: FOM.jpg]</center>
Holy shit!!!!!!!! A chance to mention HHH (vs. Jericho) as a historical reference and they pass it up???? Someone at wwe.com is getting a pink slip shortly :lol:
Ho hum, This is boring.
I'm not quite there yet
[Image: Riptide.jpg]
Believe the Hype, Bitch!!!!
Quote:Originally posted by JimmyBlueEyes
Ho hum, This is boring.
Hey, be grateful they aren't making it an Iron Man match with the Big Slow or Undertaker involved.
Point taken, however I would rather see it a hrdcore ironman match, broken glass, barbed wire, exploding things, fun shit like that. MAKE IT INTERESTING!!!
I'm not quite there yet
Quote:Originally posted by JimmyBlueEyes
Point taken, however I would rather see it a hrdcore ironman match, broken glass, barbed wire, exploding things, fun shit like that. MAKE IT INTERESTING!!!
Yeah, because the WWE has done Hardcore so well in the past. Wink
once again good point. I'll shut up now.
I'm not quite there yet
A friend of mine used to do Ironman Hardcore Wars on WWF Attitude. Unlimited falls, too. So.... no one could ever actually... win.
&lt;center&gt;&lt;img src=&quot;http://www.yourmomsbox.net/ftl/ftl-oldtimey.gif&quot;&gt;&lt;/center&gt;
Giving that away for free, 3 days before wanting people to spend 35 bucks on a sub-par ppv is a wonderful ideaRolleyes
[Image: Jailbaitsig.jpg]
Quote:Originally posted by Flock of Moosen
As long as they don't fuck it up with some lame interference

I'll stop you right there, Flock, to prevent you from getting your hopes up any further. As much as I would love to believe that this will be a straight-forward iron man match (a la Bret/Shawn), you know a McMahon or three will just have to stick their noses in... not to mention those great work horses, Show & Taker.