Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
When did this happen??
Ultimo Dragon in WWE?? I'm watching it now on Velocity.
I'm not quite there yet
[Image: Riptide.jpg]
Believe the Hype, Bitch!!!!
June 26th was his Smackdown debut.

Last I heard Vince isn't too pleased with him and his "style" so he's not receiving the push he rightfully deserves.
What the fuck did Vince expect from him, to be a slow, plodding waste of money like the Big Slow? Rolleyes
<center>[Image: FOM.jpg]</center>
I don't know what's sadder, the fact that you're watching it or the fact that Ultimo has been reduced to being on it.
&lt;p align=center&gt;[Image: ex.jpg]&lt;/p&gt;
I'd rather watch him then Slow.
I'm not quite there yet
It's getting sadder, I'm watching Confidential, with Superstar Billy Graham.
I'm not quite there yet
Quote:Originally posted by Flock of Moosen
Last I heard Vince isn't too pleased with him and his \"style\" so he's not receiving the push he rightfully deserves.

Here is the exact quote I found on Rajah:
Quote: The latest on Ultimo Dragon is that he speaks broken English, but enough to get by to talk through his matches with his opponents. As we have said before, Dragon works a Japan/Mexico style that is very businesslike, instead of the traditional style, interacting with the crowd. This is not what Vince McMahon expected and is the reason that his push subsided so quickly. McMahon was expecting Rey Mysterio Version 2, however, got something completely different.
<center>[Image: FOM.jpg]</center>
I don't know why, but it amazes me how somebody can make billions off of a business he knows nothing about.
&lt;p align=center&gt;[Image: ex.jpg]&lt;/p&gt;
Quote:Originally posted by Bloody Anus
I don't know why, but it amazes me how somebody can make billions off of a business he knows nothing about.
I dare you to say that in front of vince's face and see what happends. Tongue
&lt;img src=&quot;http://www.cybercombatclub.com/jeux_videos_consoles_repertoire/mortal_kombat/mortalkombat_images_galleries_mortal_kombat/mortal_kombat_wallpapers1small.jpg&quot;&gt;
Mortal Kombat Grand Champion
Quote:Originally posted by Subzero316
Quote:Originally posted by Bloody Anus
I dare you to say that in front of vince's face and see what happends. Tongue

I dare you to make a post that doesn't kiss a McMahon's ass and see what happens. Tongue

Besides, we know what would happen: Vince would dismiss any and all criticisms, because the fans who buy the tickets, PPVs, and merchandise don't have a clue what they really and truly want. Rolleyes