Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Must Have DVD
This looks fucking AWESOME!

WWE Bloodbath: Wrestling's Most Incredible Steel Cage Matches

Special Double DVD Set!

The steel cage: It's used as a barrier and as a weapon. It keeps the competitors inside and the interference outside. The Steel Cage Match is the most brutal form of confrontation.

Here are highlights from fifteen of the best steel cage matches in wrestling history. Never-before-seen on DVD. They'll definitely leave their mark! 2-disc DVD set contains:

Bob Backlund vs. Pat Patterson (1979)
Bruno Sammartino vs. Larry Zbyszko (1980)
Bob Backlund vs. Jimmy Snuka (1980)
Jimmy Snuka vs. Don Muraco (1983)
Magnum TA vs. Tully Blanchard (1985)
Hulk Hogan vs. Paul Orndorff (1987)
Ric Flair vs. Ronnie Garvin (1987)
Bret Hart vs. Owen Hart (1994)
Isaac Yankem vs. Bret Hart (1995)
Triple H vs. Mankind (1997)
Triple H vs. The Rock (1999)
Stone Cold Steve Austin vs. Mr. McMahon (1999)
Edge & Christian vs. Hardy Boyz (2000)
Kurt Angle vs. Chris Benoit (2001)
Edge vs. Kurt Angle (2002)
DVD Extras

Over 3.5 hours of bonus material - 11 Complete Matches.

Bruno Sammartino vs. Ivan Koloff (1975)
Bob Backlund vs. Stan Hansen (1981)
Ric Flair vs. Dusty Rhodes (1986)
Rock 'n' Roll Express vs. Andersons (1986)
Shawn Michaels vs. Marty Jannetty (1993)
[Image: Jailbaitsig.jpg]
Damn, this looks pretty cool. Some classic matches there.

I have one question though. Does the WWE now own all material from NWA/WCW? Some of these matches are not from the WWF/WWE. At least they aren't as far as I know.

Quote: Magnum TA vs. Tully Blanchard (1985)
Ric Flair vs. Ronnie Garvin (1987)
Ric Flair vs. Dusty Rhodes (1986)
Rock 'n' Roll Express vs. Andersons (1986)
<center>[Image: FOM.jpg]</center>
Quote:Does the WWE now own all material from NWA/WCW?
Yes they do.

I might actually get this DVD. I don't really care about the newer stuff, but some of the older matches could be fun. The T.A./Blanchard is one that I have seen, and it's really, really good. On the other hand, the Sammartino matches are likely terrible...
I'll borrow it from my brother or Flock when they get it.
I'm not quite there yet
[Image: Riptide.jpg]
Believe the Hype, Bitch!!!!
Quote:Magnum TA vs. Tully Blanchard (1985)

Shit, this is one of the first wrestling matches I'd ever seen.

I'd definitely get it for the earlier stuff.
This is ONE dvd i'm definately looking forward to and to plug another dvd release, "The legendary Ric Flair" in a 3 disc set which is supposed to include his greatest matches ever. That dvd is scheduled to be released in early November.

Now, you young punks will get a chance to see probably the greatest single wrestler of all time. The NATURE BOY in all his glory, it includes his MSG debut in 1974 against Pete Sanchez and of course his matches from the NWA/WCW era and his first run as the (WWF) champion

So, grab this dvd when it comes out in November

WHOOOO!!!!!Cool
You're a filthy whore!!!
Quote:Originally posted by PSYCHOMARKFAN
This is ONE dvd i'm definately looking forward to and to plug another dvd release, \"The legendary Ric Flair\" in a 3 disc set which is supposed to include his greatest matches ever. That dvd is scheduled to be released in early November.
WWE releasing three-DVD Ric Flair set on Nov. 18
&lt;img src=&quot;http://www.cybercombatclub.com/jeux_videos_consoles_repertoire/mortal_kombat/mortalkombat_images_galleries_mortal_kombat/mortal_kombat_wallpapers1small.jpg&quot;&gt;
Mortal Kombat Grand Champion
Quote:Originally posted by PSYCHOMARKFAN
Now, you young punks will get a chance to see probably the greatest single wrestler of all time. The NATURE BOY in all his glory, it includes his MSG debut in 1974 against Pete Sanchez and of course his matches from the NWA/WCW era and his first run as the (WWF) champion

To be the man you gotta beat the man Whooooooooooooo!

What's causing all this??
[Image: floydsig.jpg]
<marquee>We are the music-makers, And we are the dreamers of dreams, Wandering by lone sea-breakers, And sitting by desolate streams; World-losers and world-forsakers, On whom the pale moon gleams: Yet we are the movers and shakers Of the world for ever, it seems.</marquee>
I'm the Kiss stealing, wheelin-dealin, Limousine riding, jet flying son of a bitch. You don't like it??? Learn to love it because it's the best thing going today. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! Flair was the greatest wrestler on the mic ever, until The Rock took acting classes. The greates match I've ever seen in person was Ric Flair vs. Ricky Steamboat at the Brenden Byrne arena around 1985ish. It was the original night of champions. I remember the Road Warriors being there, Tully Blanchard vs. Carlos Colon and all the then NWA stars. I've loved Flair ever since that night. That DVD will definately be sitting on my shelf
[center]&lt;img src=&quot;http://home.mindspring.com/~faceman713/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/kobe.jpg&quot;&gt;

Kids, this is a message from your Uncle Billy. Don't buy drugs. Wait until you're a rock star, and they give them to you for free!

[/center]
Flair is the greatest of all time.. Hands down, over 30 years of wrestling 4star 40-60 min matches everynight fuckin night. How many careers have come and go during his career which is still going!!!!!! Shit I was thinking he was old back in 1990...
[Image: floydsig.jpg]
<marquee>We are the music-makers, And we are the dreamers of dreams, Wandering by lone sea-breakers, And sitting by desolate streams; World-losers and world-forsakers, On whom the pale moon gleams: Yet we are the movers and shakers Of the world for ever, it seems.</marquee>