Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FU to Domino's
Quote:Originally posted by Wookies Cruel Circus
It continues to amaze and confound me.

Why, oh WHY?!, in the NY Metropolitan area, where the greatest pizza the world has to offer is made, where people come from around the world and try a slice, would anyone order from FUCKING DOMINO'S?!?!?!?!?

:confused: :confused: :confused:

Simple. It's because they have Cinna Stix! Big Grin

[Image: CinnaStix72.jpg]
<center>[Image: FOM.jpg]</center>
That always baffled me. It doesn't seem like two things that would go together. Pizza and cinnamon. Blech.
&lt;center&gt;&lt;img src=&quot;http://members.hometown.aol.com/_ht_a/oabrokenjaw/images/plutogrowl.gif&quot; border=&quot;0&quot;&gt;&lt;/center&gt;
Quote:Originally posted by Wookies Cruel Circus
It continues to amaze and confound me.

Why, oh WHY?!, in the NY Metropolitan area, where the greatest pizza the world has to offer is made, where people come from around the world and try a slice, would anyone order from FUCKING DOMINO'S?!?!?!?!?

:confused: :confused: :confused:
it is a rarity for me to do so but it's good for a change of pace once in awhile, just because it's different.
Quote:this also leads me to an observation, why, at least around here, are there far more pizzerias than any other type of fast food establishment?
Big cash business. Perfect for money laundring.Smile
domino's kicks ass around here...
[Image: sig.gif]
Bertucci's is so much better and they take orders from cell phones
&lt;center&gt;&lt;img src=&quot;http://scripts.cgispy.com/image.cgi?u=BlackLazerus2&quot;&gt;&lt;/center&gt;&lt;/b&gt;
bertucci's is pretty good but i don't have one locally. there's this place in hoboken though that makes brick oven pizza also that kicks ass called grimaldi's.
Enjoy the Riga-Tony, have some mozzerella, Bella, Brick ovens flamin, Raymond, Everybody ets when they come to our house....Schmaltz deluxe....
I'm not quite there yet
[Image: Riptide.jpg]
Believe the Hype, Bitch!!!!