Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I must have missed something
How did JR and the King end up not announcing RAW?? And wtf is with that no talent waste of space Coach and Al Snow(heel??) sitting out there??

And Big Nose not blaming himself for losing?? Faggot.
I'm not quite there yet
[Image: Riptide.jpg]
Believe the Hype, Bitch!!!!
Quote:Originally posted by JimmyBlueEyes
How did JR and the King end up not announcing RAW?? And wtf is with that no talent waste of space Coach and Al Snow(heel??) sitting out there??

Yeah, you missed... nothing, but anyway... :grin:

Coach & Al won the Raw seats in a tag match against JR & Lawler at last night's PPV, with help from Jericho. I keep praying Joey Styles & Bobby Heenan run in & kick their asses.

Quote:And Big Nose not blaming himself for losing?? Faggot.

Well, duh.
Quote:Well, duh.

Yeah I should haveknown better.

Kinda sobering to see those soldiers with the prosthetics at ringside.
I'm not quite there yet
[Image: Riptide.jpg]
Believe the Hype, Bitch!!!!
Trips drops the belt and you people aren't even talking about it?

Peachy, what the fuck!

Round the troops, sweet tits!
<center>[Image: alkeysalsa.jpg]</center>
<font color=red><marquee>You ain't no motha'fuckin' bully... and I ain't bowin' to no motha'fuckin' bully... I won't allow it ain't gon' cowar to no bully, I'll be damned if I don't stand up to a bully... fight like a man and throw my hands up to a bully...</font></marquee>
Because we know it's just so he can get married and go on his honeymoon.

He'll have it back by Survivor Series.

Yeah, I'm jaded, so what?
&lt;center&gt;&lt;img src=&quot;http://img13.photobucket.com/albums/v39/Garyo/hollywood_Fin.gif&quot;&gt;&lt;/center&gt;
Quote:Originally posted by IrishAlkey

I think the problem is who he dropped it to. Fuck the stupid Goldberg chants you hear, people really aren't too into the guy.
Personally I like him, but most see him as a boring, worthless waste of money. With him winning the belt it's like the lesser of two evils. Yay, Triple H is finally gone, but now we have Goldberg. :disappointed:
<center>[Image: FOM.jpg]</center>
I hope Goldberg drops the belt to Nash. The Trifecta Of Suck would then be complete.
Quote:Originally posted by IrishAlkey

Peachy, what the fuck!

Hey, pardon me for not wanting to ruin my rep for being the lazy mod. Tongue

Yes, Trips dropped the belt, but fear not... he'll win it back at the next Raw PPV... unless something tragic should happen during his honeymoon with Nipple H.
I'm not a praying person, but I'll make an exception in this case.

For Alkey's benefit only, since no one else gives a damn:

Test defeated Scott Steiner; Steiner, along with Stacy Keibler, is now the "property" of Test. :barf:

Lita & Trish beat Molly & Gail Kim.

The Dudleys defeated La Resistance & Rob Conway in a handicapped tables match to win the tag titles.

Christian won a triple threat match against Chris Jericho & Rob Van Dam to retain the Intercontinental title.

Kane defeated Shane McMahon in a last man standing match. In the end, Shane dove off the rafters 30 or 40 feet in the air and landed on his back crashing through the stage. He was aiming for Kane, but Kane moved.

Randy "If it weren't for my daddy, JR, and Trips, I'd still be in dark matches" Orton beat Shawn Michaels.

Al Snow & Coach beat JR & Jerry Lawler; Peachy decides she'll keep Raw on mute.

Goldberg beat Trips cleanly to win the belt. And the smarks go mild.
Okay, here's a question. I know getting into Vince's head is a scary thing and half the time he doesn't seem to know what he's doing, but what sense does this make putting Coach back behind the announce table?

From all reports I've read in the past, when J.R. was out Vince hated Coach back there and thought he sucked. He would even yell at Coach through the headset during the broadcast because he thought he was fucking everything up.
Now, all of a sudden it's a good idea to put him back? :confused:
<center>[Image: FOM.jpg]</center>
Quote:Originally posted by Flock of Moosen
Okay, here's a question. I know getting into Vince's head is a scary thing and half the time he doesn't seem to know what he's doing, but what sense does this make putting Coach back behind the announce table?

From all reports I've read in the past, when J.R. was out Vince hated Coach back there and thought he sucked. He would even yell at Coach through the headset during the broadcast because he thought he was fucking everything up.
Now, all of a sudden it's a good idea to put him back? :confused:

"Woo hoo! Hey, everybody: if you want to ask McMahon for a favor, now's the time! He's doped up, or dying, or something."

Yeah, yeah, it's a weak Simpsons reference... bite me.