Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Welcome our newest mod......
Quote:Originally posted by Grumpy
I'd like to take this opportunity to welcome the newest mod to the YMB family of retards that run the joint.....

Lil Miss Congeniality.......
lil miss I smell like smelt and masingil won't help....
lil miss cnannndnndiaiaiinan herself....

<font size=+3><b>TORONTO HOTTIE</b></font>

but now we have to find a new title for Ninny as there are now two...two.....\"Bitchy mods on PMS....\"

life just sucks kennypoo.......don't it? all that campaigning and whoring yourself out only to have it yanked out of your hands.....bahahhahahahahahahahah....

HAAAA!

Umm, I had nothing to do with this, but I promise I'll try to be better than all the rest of 'em.

Shouldn't take much.

Now I've just got to try to figure out all these m-f-n buttons that have shown up on my screen.

Be afraid.
&lt;center&gt;&lt;img src=http://scripts.cgispy.com/image.cgi?u=wankfellow&gt;&lt;/center&gt;
it's about time you showed up to your own party. what took you so long? burning your linen's and furniture and scrubbing your skin with brillo to get the GIPPYness out?
&lt;center&gt;[Image: grumpsig.jpg]&lt;/center&gt;
I now see Ace Ventura, in the shower...Crying Game song, playing in the background...

who's with me here?
Quote:Originally posted by KensPen
get that from \"Grumpy's book of Zingers and one liners\"?

Why the anger poopykins? This is the thanks I get after voting yes to you becoming a mod? Sad

Quote:Originally posted by Toronto Hottie
Umm, I had nothing to do with this, but I promise I'll try to be better than all the rest of 'em.

Shouldn't take much.

I USED TO like you. :mad:
<center>[Image: FOM.jpg]</center>
uh oh, she messed with the moose now she's gonna get the horns
[Image: saturday123.jpg]
It's always funny until someone gets hurt, and then it's just hilarious
If we start ovulating the same time of the month i would advise all the posters in advance to just not post.
&lt;center&gt;&lt;img src=&quot;http://scripts.cgispy.com/image.cgi?u=ymb&quot;&gt;
&lt;/center&gt;
my money is on the canndndniiaiannnaian. I think she can rip the mooses horn off and stick it up his ass and make him want more.....

....that's just the kind of girl she is.....

Poor gippy....poor poor gipppy....I hope he recovers from his trip.
&lt;center&gt;[Image: grumpsig.jpg]&lt;/center&gt;
Quote:uh oh, she messed with the moose now she's gonna get the horns

I'm sure that its her fearlessness that got her the gig in the first place.

god bless that fiesty Canuck.
Quote:Originally posted by Grumpy
my money is on the canndndniiaiannnaian. I think she can rip the mooses horn off and stick it up his ass and make him want more.....

Won't get any argument from me there. I ain't fucking with her.
I've seen what happens when she gets pissed. Tongue
<center>[Image: FOM.jpg]</center>
Hottie a fucking mod?!?!?!

This means that as a fellow canuck, I get preferential treatment, right.Big Grin
[Image: Jailbaitsig.jpg]