Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
!!111!FLAME WAR!!1!!!
Hey Grumpy. Next time you come over to my house, please clean up after your self please!!

For Gods sake man I had to break out the power washer and Clorox to take care of that mess!!

Effin tool!!
[Image: TooLate.JPG]:lol:
[Image: Lenin-black_26white.gif]
Quote:if that is your opinion, which you are constitutionally entitled to.....why the fuck are you here then?
because it seems that the board is consumed in this garbage for whatever reason.

Quote:DING! DING! DING!

Game, set, match. Jimbo wins.

Thank you. Confusedpin:
Do you have the power to toss me in the cell?

that is always an option....

do SOMETHING aside from throw a hissy fit.
kingy - welcome back. I missed ya bro. but I got to tell ya....that pic in this thread was a like a wet fart in the middle of church...

but it did make me miss howie and snuka again. ya bastid!
<center>[Image: grumpsig.jpg]</center>
Quote:Originally posted by KensPen
ninny I think you are insane......
I have not started many threads as of late,
so it's mindboggling that you choose now to complain.

only because I'd never pass up the opportunity to show HOW MUCH of a fuckin lying little prick of an asshole you actually are and how diluted your sense of reality is, since August 1st, there have been 125 threads started in Silera's pub. of those....58 are yours. That's just under half the fuckin threads in 2 months belong to you. That's only in Silera's pub. I'm not even going to count the other forums.

and yet you have the fucking balls to says "I have not started many threads as of late". What do you count as "as of late"? the last 2 hours?
Quote:Originally posted by Grumpy
Quote:Originally posted by KensPen
ninny I think you are insane......
I have not started many threads as of late,
so it's mindboggling that you choose now to complain.

only because I'd never pass up the opportunity to show HOW MUCH of a fuckin lying little prick of an asshole you actually are and how diluted your sense of reality is, since August 1st, there have been 125 threads started in Silera's pub. of those....58 are yours. That's half the fuckin threads in 2 months belong to you. That's only in Silera's pub. I'm not even going to count the other forums.

and yet you have the fucking balls to says "I have not started many threads as of late". What do you count as "as of late"? the last 2 hours?

Hey Grump, I know you needed to take your shoes off to count that high, ya little freak. But could you put those sumbitches back on.....what the fuck man!
Dammit, I knew I should have made that left turn at Albequerque
I counted on my nipples. I had 2 to spare.
So that smell is you lactating, you little fucking hobgobblin?
actually it's the puss oozing. i stopped lactating months ago.
ah, so that explains the bubbling fluids on the floor......gotcha Wink