Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
!!111!FLAME WAR!!1!!!
why not just give up? neither of you will ever prove your point to the other.
Grumpy, you don't exist anymore,
I am not ignoring your facts,
I am ignoring you.
no you're not ignoring me, you've replied.

why not own up the facts? come on. grow some balls. admit it. You're a two faced lieing piece of left over dog shit on a hot new york city sidewalk. totally useless, ya stink up the joint, and people avoid you at all cost. every so often, some poor unknowing soul walks by and steps in you and makes you happy.
<center>[Image: grumpsig.jpg]</center>
Man, Grumpy.... Have I missed you. I see the anger management courses I got you for Christmas have done you a world of good.
[Image: Lenin-black_26white.gif]
they're working wonders on me. they worked so well Flock of Moosen is now attending them also.

but prick boy still won't reply....
this board is big enough for the both of you. ken drives interest, even if sometimes it can be overdone. however, the anti-ken thing is now overdone. we've gone thru this stuff on this board, among others. the challenge is silly. if ken does not conform to certain dictates by management, then that their business. and management will take care of it.

ok...need to jerk off now.
[Image: fearloathingkewgardens.jpg]
Quote:Originally posted by GreasyItalianPrincess
....yada yada yada......garbage that's actually on topic......blah blah blah blah.....

that's like the 4th time today bro. What the fuck did you in candndndniaiana? Hottie show you her ankle and you get a stiffy every time you think about it?
That may be true, but I truly enjoy watching Grumpy at his best. Kind of like watching a police car burn or a squirrel twitching after you run over it......3 or 4 times:o
[Image: Lenin-black_26white.gif]
Quote:Originally posted by Grumpy
Quote:Originally posted by GreasyItalianPrincess
....yada yada yada......garbage that's actually on topic......blah blah blah blah.....

that's like the 4th time today bro. What the fuck did you in candndndniaiana? Hottie show you her ankle and you get a stiffy every time you think about it?

it was quite an ankle. :kiss:
[Image: fearloathingkewgardens.jpg]
kingy - am I the car or squirrel? or the guy that caused it.....

gippy - I would hate to think what you'd do if she actually showed you her nipple....or worse...her whole tit....or even worser....her cooch.....