Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I need another explanation
This guy Maurice Clarett, he got suspended for doing bad things, something like taking gifts or something, right?? Now he wants to enter the NFL Draft, which says you have to be out of HS for three years before you can play for the NFL. Now he is looking to sue to become an exception to the rule.

My question is this, why is he trying to circumvent the system by filing this lawsuit?
My opinion is that if he got suspended for taking gifts, he shouldn't be allowed to play for anyone. Serve your sentence and move on. Stop trying to go around the rules. Nobody takes responsibility for anything anymore.
I'm not quite there yet
[Image: Riptide.jpg]
Believe the Hype, Bitch!!!!
he got in trouble for lying, not taking gifts, if he didn't lie in the first place none of this would be happening. He's still a douche for trying to sue the NFL, he just needs to get over himself, accept the fact that he's a dick and just enter the NFL as soon as he LEGALLY can.
OK thank you for clearing that up. I still say he should sit out the suspension and then go into the draft like everybody else.
I'm not quite there yet
[Image: Riptide.jpg]
Believe the Hype, Bitch!!!!
I see your future, Maurice Clarett...snow, ice, a 55 yard line...

Welcome to the CFL.
College players should be paid.

As long as you are legally an adult anyone should be allowed to enter a professional draft.

That's about all I have to add.
he also lied to police about stereo equipment that was stolen friom his car

going to play in Canada wouldn't be so bad if it wasn't in Canada