Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Very light security
I can just log out and read the board.

retard
Try posting on it.
<center>[Image: alkeysalsa.jpg]</center>
<font color=red><marquee>You ain't no motha'fuckin' bully... and I ain't bowin' to no motha'fuckin' bully... I won't allow it ain't gon' cowar to no bully, I'll be damned if I don't stand up to a bully... fight like a man and throw my hands up to a bully...</font></marquee>
from which of my usernames?
Way to make an entrance.
<center>[Image: ymbbox.jpg]
<font color=red><font size=3>KiSs My AsS</font></font></center>
Sorry.

I didn't realize you were so cool.
<font color=red><marquee>You ain't no motha'fuckin' bully... and I ain't bowin' to no motha'fuckin' bully... I won't allow it ain't gon' cowar to no bully, I'll be damned if I don't stand up to a bully... fight like a man and throw my hands up to a bully...</font></marquee>
I would be if I had a bunch of usernames.
Totally.
Who is in charge of appointing people with so little people skills that they delete posts and threads, and throw people in jail after 8 posts?

Saddam Hussein was given more chances.
So when do I get out?
Silera.