Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Alkey called me at 2:30 am
Yeah..... so Alkey called me the other night at like 2:30am. Does that count as a booty call ??? :confused:
[Image: zoolander1.jpg]

[marquee]The trouble with the world is everybody in it is 3 drinks behind - Humphrey Bogart[/marquee]
depends
are adult under garments
Yeah....Im lying on my couch....cell phone goes off. And he's all like " dude, comeout". And I was like "No". And he was all like " Yeah.....come out". And I was like "No....its too late in the evening" And he was all like " Dude....c'mon!"

[marquee]The trouble with the world is everybody in it is 3 drinks behind - Humphrey Bogart[/marquee]
good story.
Thanks. I try

did he ask to pitch or catch?

and more importantly....was christopher walken on SNL?
<center>[Image: grumpsig.jpg]</center>
I dunno....I was watching the 1st season of OZ on HBO indemand.

Its like he knew I was watching prison man-sex scenes and decided to call........................spooky

you should be flattered that he thinks of you first when he thinks of prison man-sex. it could be worse...he could call you when he thinks of dominican transvestite monkey love....but luckily 460 is on his speed dial for that.
<center>[Image: grumpsig.jpg]</center>
Quote:you should be flattered that he thinks of you first when he thinks of prison man-sex

I think its cause Im spanish.