Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dear Hottie:
Please tell me you brush your teeth with Clorox and gargle with acid before you kiss your kids on the cheek.

You are a foul feminine spectacle, the likes of which would make old ladies cry and deaf mutes gauge out their eyes if they were forced to read the sickening thoughts that travel from your devoid of cellular activity brain and onto the pages of this website.
<center>[Image: alkeysalsa.jpg]</center>
<font color=red><marquee>You ain't no motha'fuckin' bully... and I ain't bowin' to no motha'fuckin' bully... I won't allow it ain't gon' cowar to no bully, I'll be damned if I don't stand up to a bully... fight like a man and throw my hands up to a bully...</font></marquee>
dude, you are such a poet. A Rimbaud, except you babysit.
[Image: fearloathingkewgardens.jpg]
I don't like to call it "babysitting".

I like to call it "dating".
<font color=red><marquee>You ain't no motha'fuckin' bully... and I ain't bowin' to no motha'fuckin' bully... I won't allow it ain't gon' cowar to no bully, I'll be damned if I don't stand up to a bully... fight like a man and throw my hands up to a bully...</font></marquee>
Pete Townsend coming over again?
I'm a wigger.

An R Kelly joke would've been more appropriate.
Gary Glitter coming over?
You're dating yourself.
that awful. i wish to complain to management.
Hottie is my secretary.
she takes good dictation