Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NFL Draft
Jimmy Kennedy goes to the Rams. I'm so glad for him. He went to my high school.

What's your favorite story about the Draft so far?
nothing here...
Sorry, I don't follow college sports. Unless they are one of the "superstars" whose names are shoved down our throats throughout their whole college career, then it's hard for me to say "This was a good pick up" or "Why did they go for him".

Just curious though, what do you think of Willis McGahee going to the Buffalo Bills? I think that's a good pick up since they already have decent running backs in Olandis Gary and Travis Henry so McGahee can concentrate on rehab for another year and be ready to go 100% next season.
<center>[Image: FOM.jpg]</center>
Great move by Buffalo... and they still got the guy they wanted on Defense in the 2nd round.

Giants...well... they're first rounder made sense... the rest seemed like they were drafting for potential instead of value. Oh well, time will tell I guess.
&lt;img src= &quot;http://oaaustin.homestead.com/files/YMBSkullcopy.jpg&quot;&gt;

I was better off when I was yelling at everyone.
The pick of McGahee is a head scratcher for me. Why pick someone who will just add to an already cluttered spot on the team? Didn't the Bills have other needs that could have been adressed? They already have a rb who had over 1,400 yards and 14 td's. I dunno....seems like a weird move.
[Image: 855.jpg]
Basically if the guy was healthy he would have been a top 5 pick, it was more an instance of drafting for value rather than needs.
&lt;img src= &quot;http://oaaustin.homestead.com/files/YMBSkullcopy.jpg&quot;&gt;

I was better off when I was yelling at everyone.
Since I'm too lazy to go to one of the many web sites that have this information, I'll just ask here...

Does anybody know if Shane Walton (Notre Dame CB) was drafted?
Quote:Originally posted by Ants in My Pants
Since I'm too lazy to go to one of the many web sites that have this information, I'll just ask here...

Does anybody know if Shane Walton (Notre Dame CB) was drafted?

He went to the St. Louis Rams in the 5th round.
<center>[Image: FOM.jpg]</center>
TOP!!! :bouncy: