Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello
and canadian bacon is the bomb diggidy
Quote:Originally posted by Toronto Hottie
You do grow some terrific oranges.

Yeah speaking of which, my rug still smells like oranges... from the time some godless Canuck spilt OJ on my floor Confusedmug:

p.s. your hockey team sucks! :grin2:
[Image: floydsig.jpg]
<marquee>We are the music-makers, And we are the dreamers of dreams, Wandering by lone sea-breakers, And sitting by desolate streams; World-losers and world-forsakers, On whom the pale moon gleams: Yet we are the movers and shakers Of the world for ever, it seems.</marquee>
she wasn't even drunk yet.
[Image: fearloathingkewgardens.jpg]
Quote:Originally posted by GreasyItalianPrincess
she wasn't even drunk yet.

Sheesh not to mention the Wasabi shit... that I'm still fucking finding around... Fricken Canadians.
<marquee>We are the music-makers, And we are the dreamers of dreams, Wandering by lone sea-breakers, And sitting by desolate streams; World-losers and world-forsakers, On whom the pale moon gleams: Yet we are the movers and shakers Of the world for ever, it seems.</marquee>
they get entranced when they see electricity and lightbulbs.
TH-- I'll change the rules for you.

Quote:Will suck dick for weed
Gots to love that!

Let's not forget that in Afghanistan, a Canadian soldier got the new long distance sniping record--- something like 2600 meters.
&quot;and they ask me why I drink&quot;
Quote:Originally posted by TheDude
You do grow some terrific oranges.

Yeah speaking of which, my rug still smells like oranges... from the time some godless Canuck spilt OJ on my floor Confusedmug:

p.s. your hockey team sucks! :grin2:

I figured you needed some juice to wash down those nasty Wasabi booger chunks.

AND I SAID I WAS SORRY DAMNIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
&lt;center&gt;&lt;img src=http://scripts.cgispy.com/image.cgi?u=wankfellow&gt;&lt;/center&gt;

Sorry doesn't take away the fact of having to wake up to the smell of pulp-free Tropicana and Wasabi every damn morning!!!

You'd figure the plethora of pot smoke and resin sooted on the walls would mask it some... I'll have to keep working on that.
You are lucky it wasn't a case of Labatts. Wink
Quote:Originally posted by TheDude

Sorry doesn't take away the fact of having to wake up to the smell of pulp-free Tropicana and Wasabi every damn morning!!!

There's really only one thing for me to do about this.

Quote:You'd figure the plethora of pot smoke and resin sooted on the walls would mask it some... I'll have to keep working on that.

Come back to visit and help you work on that masking. How's March looking for you?

:kiss:
&lt;center&gt;&lt;img src=http://scripts.cgispy.com/image.cgi?u=wankfellow&gt;&lt;/center&gt;