Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Quote:Originally posted by header
And I'm kinda glad it started three years later. Jack did die in the last one for a period of time so come on lets be realistic here. :lol:

Speaking of, I am a little disappointed that this virus isn't the work of the people that tried to kill Palmer at the end of Season 2. As soon as you saw how that episode ended the first thought was this is next season's storyline, but they already said those responsible for that were captured. It's like why did they even bother with that if they weren't going to follow up.
<center>[Image: FOM.jpg]</center>
Quote:Originally posted by Flock of Moosen
Speaking of, I am a little disappointed that this virus isn't the work of the people that tried to kill Palmer at the end of Season 2. As soon as you saw how that episode ended the first thought was this is next season's storyline, but they already said those responsible for that were captured. It's like why did they even bother with that if they weren't going to follow up.

Wasn't Salazar behind that? :confused: I thought that's how it's connected. Even if it is loosely. Seems a lot of shit will be revealed this season about the 6 months Jack spent with them.
&lt;img src=&quot;http://img.photobucket.com/albums/1003/wilbraforce/sigs/headersig.jpg&quot;&gt;
Quote:Originally posted by header
Quote:Originally posted by Flock of Moosen

Wasn't Salazar behind that? :confused: I thought that's how it's connected. Even if it is loosely. Seems a lot of shit will be revealed this season about the 6 months Jack spent with them.

Not as far as I know. Remember the end of Season Two when the white guy on the boat called that chick to give Palmer the virus. I assume they were the ones they were talking about capturing and they were the ones I expected to see behind this new virus this season.

Then again, and I thought about this last night after my previous post, if the other two seasons are any indication, then this Salazar and his brother aren't the true masterminds behind this plot. Everytime you thought the person they were showing was the top dog, all of a sudden they got a call from someone higher up and more powerful that was really running the show. I wouldn't be surprised to see that happen again.
I guess I'm just losing my mind regarding the end of last season.
&lt;img src=&quot;http://img.photobucket.com/albums/1003/wilbraforce/sigs/headersig.jpg&quot;&gt;
Having studied screenwriting I understand that nothing majorily important is going to happen in hour two of the show, but God, what a slow show. Too much tippy toeing around with the relationship shit.

But for me if it weren't for the preview of next week's show I would have felt that I wasted my hour (when I could just watch the rerun later).

I just keep telling myself it'll pick up soon. And there were bonus points for some death in this episode.
What a surprise, someone at CTU is working with the terrorists. WHo coulda guessed? Not like it happens EVERY SEASON. The show's getting too predictable.

How do you think the President's bro got the playbook legally? Any guesses as to the doctor's secret? maybe she's a man baby!!!!!

I dug the college girls in bikins though....
Quote:I dug the college girls in bikins though....

C'mon you saw them making out in the background... Right? I wasn't wearing my glasses but I swore I caught that. Was I seeing things?
No! In your head maybe. Those were their girlfriends, they were just splahing around in the pool.
What do you think the doc's secret is?
She either has Aids or she might be connected to Salazar. Maybe she's Kobe's accuser. I dunno.

And when the kid with powder was on the phone setting up the drop off and his buddy was standing next to him, the two chicks had gotten out of the pool and one either leaned in to whisper something to the other chick or they were making out. It was blurry and I couldn't see very well.
Quote:Originally posted by Suzie
What a surprise, someone at CTU is working with the terrorists. WHo coulda guessed? Not like it happens EVERY SEASON. The show's getting too predictable.

I honestly have to say I didn't see this coming. Granted they have done it 3 times in 3 seasons (two in Season 1 and now this new one), but I did not think they'd go with that angle again.
In my opinion whoever writes this show is pretty damn clever, but by repeating the same thing once again they have dropped a notch as far as I'm concerned.

I'm so glad CTU, a national security agency checks the backgrounds of the people they hire. :lol:
God help us if this is the case in real life. :disappointed: