Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Survivor Series
As we all know the WWE has been in a major slump for some time now, but I am kinda looking forward to this next PPV. The main reason, they are actually going back to the traditional Survivor Series matches for their two main events.

RAW's SS match will be Austin's team of (speculation) Booker T, RVD, Lance Storm, & the Dudleys vs Bischoff's team of (speculation again) Jericho, Christian, Steiner, & La Resistance. If Austin's team wins, he gets to attack who he wants, when he wants without provocation. Normally I would say it's a no brainer Austin's team wins, but the WWE has been know to throw curves from time to time.

Smackdown's SS match will be Angle, Benoit, Hardcore Holly, & the APA vs Lesnar, Big Show, Cena, Nathan Jones & newcomer Matt Morgan (the guy is a monster).

Plus on top of this, and I have been psyched for this for a long time, the Undertaker vs Vince McMahon in a Buried Alive match. Not so psyched at the match itself, but at the early and very strong rumors that the UT is going to lose and will return at Wrestlemania under his old "Deadman" gimmick complete with funeral music.

Then of course there is the Goldberg-Triple H rematch, but no one gives a shit about that one. Big Grin

Overall it looks to be shaping up pretty well. I just hope they actually pull it off because they need to do something big to break out of their funk.
<center>[Image: FOM.jpg]</center>
More Jericho, more of the time!!!!!! We all need a big injection of Vitamin C. That will bring the wwe back to where it belongs.
[center]&lt;img src=&quot;http://home.mindspring.com/~faceman713/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/kobe.jpg&quot;&gt;

Kids, this is a message from your Uncle Billy. Don't buy drugs. Wait until you're a rock star, and they give them to you for free!

[/center]
So if the taker goes back to his old deadman gimmick, will we see the spooky raise the arms slowly bring up the lights routine??

That was cooooool in 1991.
I'm not quite there yet
[Image: Riptide.jpg]
Believe the Hype, Bitch!!!!
Quote:Originally posted by Faceman
More Jericho, more of the time!!!!!! We all need a big injection of Vitamin C. That will bring the wwe back to where it belongs.

Agreed. No idea why they couldn't let him hold the IC belt for at least a week. Jesus, he wins it and then 5-10 minutes later loses it again. And Vince wonders why his product is going in the crapper.
I laugh my ass off every time he mentions the obscenely expensive Jeritron 5000
[center]&lt;img src=&quot;http://home.mindspring.com/~faceman713/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/kobe.jpg&quot;&gt;

Kids, this is a message from your Uncle Billy. Don't buy drugs. Wait until you're a rock star, and they give them to you for free!

[/center]
Quote:Originally posted by JimmyBlueEyes
So if the taker goes back to his old deadman gimmick, will we see the spooky raise the arms slowly bring up the lights routine??

That was cooooool in 1991.

That's fine, by your sarcastic response I take it you think that the idea is lame. Some of us feel that gimmick is far better than this lame "American Bad Ass" crap.
No offense intended darling, but I'll take the pissed off biker over the pseudo-ghoul anyday. Except for the getting knocked on his ass and then sitting up all evil zombie like. That was actually cool.
I'm not quite there yet
[Image: Riptide.jpg]
Believe the Hype, Bitch!!!!
Quote:Originally posted by JimmyBlueEyes
No offense intended darling, but I'll take the pissed off biker over the pseudo-ghoul anyday. Except for the getting knocked on his ass and then sitting up all evil zombie like. That was actually cool.

Blasphemy I tell ya, Blasphemy

[/center]