Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
uh...ummm...hey there.
Since some out there don't know me, I guess an introduction is in order:

My name is 420. I come to places like this to laugh & have fun. I've been a fan of the show since late '99 but I was barely a member when the OA.com board went down.

I went on to find a new home since and now I see that this place had popped up so I figured I'd come in and see how it is.

When I realized it was moderated by the likes of a fella named Alkey (and seeing names like AIMP, Silera, Toronto Hottie, Grizzly...people I've met or have gotten to know at one point and thought they were cool) I was all the more enthusiastic to hang here.

But it also seems like this place is full of history, inside jokes, etc...that is all cool and chill. I can feel the love between you all. I know that this place is fuel by attitude, sharpness, being on your toes...I wanna play too. If I stumble along the way, I'll do my best to get up and move.

If I commit some deep historied and silently reinforced posting faux pax, PM me...

any questions comments or concerns...all that jazz...just PM me.

[yes, I am aware that I dropped names, sounded gay @ times and perhaps wrote a "novella" but, it's all true, every last word. Take it or leave it. Hopefully, you can dig it. Wink

Then again, this is a "tooling free" forum so I guess it's safe? right? good. whew. *wipes sweat from forehead*]
You didn't drop my name, and i said i loved you. You really do disgust me.
you never loved me...you just loved my doggy style.
The inside shit can get in the way at times. Keep in mind the old board is here for everyone to read and catch up on how shit was. Everyone will have their own inside jokes soon enough. I can always bring that thread back to give everyone a place to mingle.

[Edited on 5/1/2003 by IrishAlkey]
<center>[Image: alkeysalsa.jpg]</center>
<font color=red><marquee>You ain't no motha'fuckin' bully... and I ain't bowin' to no motha'fuckin' bully... I won't allow it ain't gon' cowar to no bully, I'll be damned if I don't stand up to a bully... fight like a man and throw my hands up to a bully...</font></marquee>
Quote:Originally posted by fhore twentee

That's what you called that?
I suggest that whenever you think that you don't get an inside joke, you simply decide that the poster of said joke is a subpar joke teller and therefore, even if you were able to get the joke, you would not have found said joke funny, as I have suffered from this very predicament on many occassions.

Get it?
<center>[Image: ymbbox.jpg]
<font color=red><font size=3>KiSs My AsS</font></font></center>
Got it.
<center>[Image: alkeysalsa.jpg]</center>
<font color=red><marquee>You ain't no motha'fuckin' bully... and I ain't bowin' to no motha'fuckin' bully... I won't allow it ain't gon' cowar to no bully, I'll be damned if I don't stand up to a bully... fight like a man and throw my hands up to a bully...</font></marquee>
Try living 3 gabillion miles away and trying to understand what's going on.....

I'm just going to follow Silera's advice. I got it. Big Grin
&lt;img src=&quot;http://www.photobucket.com/albums/0703/tinymike/8ca67228.jpg&quot; border=&quot;0&quot;&gt;

A red X just for Amy to touch...
Quote:Originally posted by IrishAlkey
Got it.

Good.
<center>[Image: ymbbox.jpg]
<font color=red><font size=3>KiSs My AsS</font></font></center>
Quote:Originally posted by Ninny
Quote:Originally posted by fhore twentee

That's what you called that?

well, you kept calling it "HOLY SHIT! OH MY GAWD!!!" and I was like "no, hunny, boo, this is my doggy style... say it wit me babay...doggy style

*sigh* oh, the memories...