Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
3D Club Stinky FREE for tourists again!
I got bored this morning, and decided to download that old Outerworlds 3D browser onto my new computer. My one year membership had expired, so I had to enter under free "tourist" mode and was surprised to find they had restructured the worlds you can view. They had "PG" ratings by several of them and the "Burbs" were one of the worlds they brought back into the FREE realm.

I gave up on this software when they banned the tourists from viewing my "3D Club Stinky", but am glad to see my building still stands as a tribute to O&A.

[Image: newfreeclubstinky.JPG]

Well... it's been called "Stalker-Rama" and it has "freaked out the most jaded members of another board"... but it is BACK for everyone to check out. There are old pictures of Toronto Hottie when she came to Buffalo last year on the walls of the club.

So... if you want to be freaked out, once again... see if you can figure out the directions from the old geocities page I set up...

http://www.geocities.com/clubstinky/

You may want to just click on the "Outworlds" link or the "Download Page" link because they have a newer browser version than the one I have linked to the instruction page.

So... if your bored today and up for a challenge... try and make your way to "3D Club Stinky"... its FREE, FREE, FREE... AGAIN, and I am just another "tourist" like the rest of you! Cool

[Image: owsig1.gif]
BOO! :o
[Image: onatrixbanner.jpg]