Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
this is why I'm hating bitches today...
Quote:Originally posted by BITENY
Quote:Originally posted by tricia
there's good people and shitty people. gender is and/or should be irrrelevent.

I wish it would be irrelevent. But seriously, females are catty. Men (if they aren't gay) aren't. Females have to try to prove something. I don't. I try to accept people when I first meet them. First impressions always leave a mark.

Yeah....why is that ?? When I was going out with this one girl for 3 years she was always jealous of how close me and Danielle were. So jealous that she forbid me to hang ot with her. WTF ??? Just cause she knows me longer then you??? Big fucking deal. Last few girls I went out with were an extent of that, which sucks because Im friends with alot of girls.

The last female I went out with totally put females into the evil category for me. Ii did everything I thought possible to be good. Ive done alot of shady shit in my past relationships....shit I aint too proud of...but with this one it never crossed my mind to go and betray that. I went all out to make her happy. I put more effort into this relationship than any other. I honestly felt happy when I was with her.........only to be tossed to the fucking curb, totally cut off.
So now because of her I dont trust like I used to. Im always looking now to see if there's some alterior motive in a woman I date.
[Image: zoolander1.jpg]

[marquee]The trouble with the world is everybody in it is 3 drinks behind - Humphrey Bogart[/marquee]

Messages In This Thread
this is why I\'m hating bitches today... - by dru - 11-13-2003, 03:26 AM
this is why I\'m hating bitches today... - by dru - 11-13-2003, 03:33 AM
this is why I\'m hating bitches today... - by dru - 11-13-2003, 04:11 AM
this is why I\'m hating bitches today... - by GMANN - 11-13-2003, 04:52 PM
this is why I\'m hating bitches today... - by dru - 11-13-2003, 05:11 PM
this is why I\'m hating bitches today... - by JJ - 11-16-2003, 02:39 AM