Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
O&A.com
Infinity should have told the FCC to go fuck themselves in the 1st place and cited the very reason they've cited now as to why they are "respectfully declining" to pay the fine.

Quote: the contest broadcast - as opposed to the act itself - had only \"oblique references and innuendo\" and, thus, wasn't indecent by FCC standards.

They should have told the FCC - "ya gots NUTHIN on us! NUTHIN!!"
As Celine would say... this site will go on.
<center>[Image: alkeysalsa.jpg]</center>
<font color=red><marquee>You ain't no motha'fuckin' bully... and I ain't bowin' to no motha'fuckin' bully... I won't allow it ain't gon' cowar to no bully, I'll be damned if I don't stand up to a bully... fight like a man and throw my hands up to a bully...</font></marquee>
why havent you guys fixed the damn clocks yet ???????
[Image: zoolander1.jpg]

[marquee]The trouble with the world is everybody in it is 3 drinks behind - Humphrey Bogart[/marquee]
Buy one.
<font color=red><marquee>You ain't no motha'fuckin' bully... and I ain't bowin' to no motha'fuckin' bully... I won't allow it ain't gon' cowar to no bully, I'll be damned if I don't stand up to a bully... fight like a man and throw my hands up to a bully...</font></marquee>
everything else in our apartment we got for free........

we're waiting for another "donation"

[marquee]The trouble with the world is everybody in it is 3 drinks behind - Humphrey Bogart[/marquee]
I'll donate my dick in your ass at the next poker gathering.
YOU LEAVE MY ASS OUTTA THIS!!!

It's all you'll have left once your money is gone.
Strike that.

Jackie owns your ass.
Alkey, George, you two are the SURRRRRRVIVIORS!!!!
I'm not quite there yet
[Image: Riptide.jpg]
Believe the Hype, Bitch!!!!