Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
dont tell alkie but.....
silera cupped my package while he wasnt looking last night. its true! she has nice hands
[Image: karhu.jpg][Image: karhu.jpg][Image: karhu.jpg][Image: karhu.jpg][Image: karhu.jpg][Image: karhu.jpg]
Is that why you ran away?
<center>[Image: alkeysalsa.jpg]</center>
<font color=red><marquee>You ain't no motha'fuckin' bully... and I ain't bowin' to no motha'fuckin' bully... I won't allow it ain't gon' cowar to no bully, I'll be damned if I don't stand up to a bully... fight like a man and throw my hands up to a bully...</font></marquee>
I should have been there.

I'm sorry.

Was a good time had by all?
[Image: ducky.jpg]

we had a special guest.
[Image: fearloathingkewgardens.jpg]
Quote:Originally posted by IrishAlkey
Is that why you ran away?
yes, i felt bad for you. i didnt want to be put in that position but she did it before i knew what was happening. the cool thing was that as she cupped me she gave one of my testicals the thumb rub.
[Image: karhu.jpg][Image: karhu.jpg][Image: karhu.jpg][Image: karhu.jpg][Image: karhu.jpg][Image: karhu.jpg]
She can do amazing things with her thumbs.

How's the AIDS?
<font color=red><marquee>You ain't no motha'fuckin' bully... and I ain't bowin' to no motha'fuckin' bully... I won't allow it ain't gon' cowar to no bully, I'll be damned if I don't stand up to a bully... fight like a man and throw my hands up to a bully...</font></marquee>
She can do amazing things with her thumbs.

How's the AIDS?
hunh?

oh, by the way, dont think i didnt notice all of the bruises on silera's face. i guess that where your ear slaps her during sex.
How many times do I have to remind you that I wear a bandana?
How many times do I have to remind you that I wear a bandana?
i saw that. i almost donkey laughed when i saw the way you had it pinning your ears to your head. it was the alkie version of the comb over!!! :lol:
Fuck yourself, praying mantis.