Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MYLF's mood
Quote:Originally posted by MYLF
How's the breeze?:lol:
OK, I've sat and thought about this for hours now, and I have no clue what this means... or was that the point to begin with?

So confused, so confused...
You've unravelled the mystery that is MYLF.
<center>[Image: alkeysalsa.jpg]</center>
<font color=red><marquee>You ain't no motha'fuckin' bully... and I ain't bowin' to no motha'fuckin' bully... I won't allow it ain't gon' cowar to no bully, I'll be damned if I don't stand up to a bully... fight like a man and throw my hands up to a bully...</font></marquee>
Quote:Originally posted by IrishAlkey
You've unravelled the mystery that is MYLF.
Yes, she's quite enigmatic.
Wait, I just got insulted and then complimented? :confused:
Quote:Originally posted by MYLF
Wait, I just got insulted and then complimented? :confused:
All I'm saying is that you are a pompous, arrogant, enigmatic, bitter, quirky, obtuse misanthrope with a weird sense of humor and an iron clad memory while flooding the board with your stream of consciousness.

But with a vagina instead of a penis.
And she wants it, right AIMP?
&lt;center&gt;&lt;img src=&quot;http://scripts.cgispy.com/image.cgi?u=meatwad&quot;&gt;&lt;/center&gt;
I'd throw AIMP in The Hole if he wouldn't enjoy it so fucking much.
<center>[Image: alkeysalsa.jpg]</center>
<font color=red><marquee>You ain't no motha'fuckin' bully... and I ain't bowin' to no motha'fuckin' bully... I won't allow it ain't gon' cowar to no bully, I'll be damned if I don't stand up to a bully... fight like a man and throw my hands up to a bully...</font></marquee>
Quote:Originally posted by Meatwad
And she wants it, right AIMP?
No, sadly she doesn't. But I digress.

But I digress...

I've never really understood what that means.
How can you ever win with an attitude like that? You gotta be confident....con-fi-dent....love her like you never loved before you wild monkey boy
&lt;center&gt;&lt;img src=&quot;http://scripts.cgispy.com/image.cgi?u=meatwad&quot;&gt;&lt;/center&gt;
Quote:Originally posted by Meatwad
How can you ever win with an attitude like that? You gotta be confident....con-fi-dent....love her like you never loved before you wild monkey boy
Can I bring you with me on all my dates?