Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My letter from prison
I recently found out that my nephew is in prison. He wrote me a letter last week, which is the funniest thing I have ever read. Alkey read it and said I should post it. This is word for word how he wrote it.

Jakie, (my name is Jackie btw)

Sup (then he drew an up arrow) Aunt Jackie Ha Ha Ha, So sorry I havent been able to talk to you on line but thats' becouse Ive been here since June 7th about 6 month's and I served 90 days in the county Jail befor that im in prison for unlawful poseshion of a wapon they gave me 17 month's & couse of good conduct time I got 1/2 time so im cartenly serveing a 10 month sentance <strike>the</strike> in the State Penatentry Sad its my first time to prison.I lerned when you pak a gun dont Let it hang out the back of your paint's Smile owell stupid is stuped dose my mom was devastated now she has a son that been in prison well now im a thuG. not but hey any time I herd that someone was from prison I thought they were a bad ass. More like a dumb ass but this place is not shit have seen <strike>wrose</strike> worse county Jail's then this and. I get out in 84 day's yea. Home almost. it was a good thing I had no girlfriend when I fell Becouse it would of made time a lot harder its' a hard enough time being away from my daugter for this long & my mom it was just one less life to dawell on about but I made good of a bad situation I got my GED & some traning skills& it gave me time to think of what I really want in life & ways to set a new starte up fresh well send me a pic of you & Ill draw it and send it to you Im really good a photo drawing & Ill send you a pic of me next time I write you after I get your letter back it sucked I turned 24 in jail on <strike>the</strike> June 19th but this is the last trip for me all's I do is work & Left wights gotta try. try Smile to look good when I get out.not bad out of 9 month's Ive ganed 22 pound now I wigh 210 pounds with 7% body fat it turned out alright my goal is to get down to 4% that leterly about the limt of a normal humen they say so. anyway Lot's to say but I wanna get this out so I can get it to you Ill write more next time write back soon Chris

I swear I made no typos, this was exactly how he wrote it.
[Image: 2girls.jpg]
This is a straight shooter with upper management written all over him.
&lt;img src=&quot;http://img.photobucket.com/albums/1003/wilbraforce/sigs/headersig.jpg&quot;&gt;
Quote:Originally posted by header
This is a straight shooter with upper management written all over him.

HAHA. always an occasion for a Office Space quote. :lol:
[Image: floydsig.jpg]
<marquee>We are the music-makers, And we are the dreamers of dreams, Wandering by lone sea-breakers, And sitting by desolate streams; World-losers and world-forsakers, On whom the pale moon gleams: Yet we are the movers and shakers Of the world for ever, it seems.</marquee>
Oh absolutely!

But back to the matter at hand, I am concerned by the number of typos and the fact that he crossed out just three of those to correct. Rape, make corrections in red pen and send it back to him.
&lt;img src=&quot;http://img.photobucket.com/albums/1003/wilbraforce/sigs/headersig.jpg&quot;&gt;
GED, Good Enough Diploma

Quote:about the limt of a normal humen

Then what's his limit for being so abnormal?
&lt;center&gt;&lt;img src=&quot;http://img13.photobucket.com/albums/v39/Garyo/hollywood_Fin.gif&quot;&gt;&lt;/center&gt;
Haha, I've shown the actual letter to a whole bunch of people and someone said to do the same. But I can't figure out how he can't spell "does" correctly, but gets devastated and situation right. And why did he spell "stupid" 2 different ways in one sentence?
[Image: 2girls.jpg]
Quote:Originally posted by Hosp
GED, Good Enough Diploma

GED? Does that catch him up to Vos on the intelligence scale?
[Image: carrottop-19200.jpg]
:disappointed:
hilariously, your nephew writes more grammatically correct than my brother Wink
[Image: fearloathingkewgardens.jpg]
Quote:Originally posted by GreasyItalianPrincess
hilariously, your nephew writes more grammatically correct than my brother Wink

I feel so very sorry for such a person having to be related to you. May you french kiss a paper shredder.
[Image: floydsig.jpg]
<marquee>We are the music-makers, And we are the dreamers of dreams, Wandering by lone sea-breakers, And sitting by desolate streams; World-losers and world-forsakers, On whom the pale moon gleams: Yet we are the movers and shakers Of the world for ever, it seems.</marquee>