Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Subpar Posts and Replies...
Shall be deleted from this point forward.

I am disheartened to state that in my absence, all of you have failed to amuse me with the exception of Peachy and AIMP. I want only your best, and I will accept nothing less.

I will implement deletions in the following manner:

1) I will notify you in advance that I intend to delete said post/reply by quoting said post and berating said post in the hopes that you will cry and edit it yourself.

2) You will then have the option to edit it as stated above, or elevate your post by being witty, funny, aggressive or defensive.

3) Others can join in the fun by defending or degrading the poster of the subpar post as they see fit.

4) I will make my decision after I've become bored with the entire process.

Any questions?
<center>[Image: ymbbox.jpg]
<font color=red><font size=3>KiSs My AsS</font></font></center>
Views: 9 Replies: 0

Haha, they're all afraid to reply!!! They view the thread and are intimidated by it. Pussies.
Quote:all of you have failed to amuse me with the exception of Peachy and AIMP
'Sup now niggas?
Bye.
Quote:Originally posted by Silera
Shall be deleted from this point forward.

I am disheartened to state that in my absence, all of you have failed to amuse me with the exception of Peachy and AIMP. I want only your best, and I will accept nothing less.

I will implement deletions in the following manner:

1) I will notify you in advance that I intend to delete said post/reply by quoting said post and berating said post in the hopes that you will cry and edit it yourself.

2) You will then have the option to edit it as stated above, or elevate your post by being witty, funny, aggressive or defensive.

3) Others can join in the fun by defending or degrading the poster of the subpar post as they see fit.

4) I will make my decision after I've become bored with the entire process.

Any questions?

I'm as funny as a bag of stillborns. But I'm sarcastic and cynical as hell. Can we apply for different positions?
&lt;center&gt;&lt;img src=http://scripts.cgispy.com/image.cgi?u=wankfellow&gt;&lt;/center&gt;
Will the quality, or lackthereof, of my posts affect any sexual favors you might grant me in the future?
<center>[Image: alkeysalsa.jpg]</center>
<font color=red><marquee>You ain't no motha'fuckin' bully... and I ain't bowin' to no motha'fuckin' bully... I won't allow it ain't gon' cowar to no bully, I'll be damned if I don't stand up to a bully... fight like a man and throw my hands up to a bully...</font></marquee>
Quote:Originally posted by IrishAlkey
Will the quality, or lackthereof, of my posts affect any sexual favors you might grant me in the future?

quality, or lackthereof, may be applicable vice versa. :moon:
[Image: fearloathingkewgardens.jpg]
The quality or lackthereof of your post hasn't had any effect thus far.

I don't see a forseeable change.
Me like pussy!
<center>[Image: alkeysalsa.jpg]</center>
<font color=red><marquee>You ain't no motha'fuckin' bully... and I ain't bowin' to no motha'fuckin' bully... I won't allow it ain't gon' cowar to no bully, I'll be damned if I don't stand up to a bully... fight like a man and throw my hands up to a bully...</font></marquee>
Quote:Originally posted by IrishAlkey
Me like pussy!

how did unicron get to be a part of this conversation?
[Image: fearloathingkewgardens.jpg]
This thread has been exemplary thus far.

I applaud you all.