Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sandy Kane is famous now
Not sure if this is the Sandy Kane from the show, but I wouldn't be surprised if it is her.

From the Daily News:
Quote:
New Spector gun+girl claim

Los Angeles Sheriff's officers want to question a New York woman who claims record producer Phil Spector once forced her at gunpoint to perform oral sex. Cops believe that testimony from topless dancer Sandy Kane may help the prosecution claim that Spector killed actress Lana Clarkson last February.
Kane says her \"horrible\" encounter with Spector happened about 25 years ago on a night that began at the [now-closed] Improv Comedy Club on Ninth Ave. \"I played guitar in those days,\" she tells us. \"I was 21. I thought, 'It's Phil Spector! He might help me get a break!' Lana Clarkson probably thought the same thing.\"

Kane says Spector invited her into his limo - along with sibling performers Nino Tempo and April Stevens. Comic Kenny Kramer, who inspired Michael Richards' character on \"Seinfeld,\" was also in the car. He recalls that, on the way to the Brasserie restaurant, \"Spector showed us his gun.\"

Kane says Spector later invited her up to his suite in a Central Park South hotel. \"He started chasing me around the room,\" says Kane. \"Finally, he held me down and started kissing me. He reeked of alcohol. He asked me to give him oral sex. I said, 'I don't do that.' That's when he pulled a gun out and said, 'You better.'

\"I said, 'Hey, relax, Phil. I love you. I'm a big fan.' He put the gun away. I did what he wanted. When your life is in danger, you do what you have to.

\"I left immediately afterward. I didn't go to the police because I was scared. I was a topless dancer. I felt they would blame me.\"

Spector, 63, was charged last month with murdering Clarkson. Kane says she's making her allegations now because \"I want justice done.\"

Lt. Dan Rosenberg, a detective with the L.A. Sheriff's Homicide Bureau, has spoken with Kane. Asked if others have made similar allegations, Rosenberg said, \"We did get some information. But I can't get into it.\"

Spector attorney Robert Shapiro did not respond to several messages asking for comment on Kane's claim, but has insisted his client did not kill Clarkson.

Something tells me if he saw her today, he wouldn't be trying to get anything from that mess. Yuck! :barf:
<center>[Image: FOM.jpg]</center>
twatto might have made her do it.
&lt;table&gt;&lt;TR&gt;&lt;TD&gt;&lt;img src=&quot;http://scripts.cgispy.com/image.cgi?u=ronron5477&quot;&gt;&lt;/TD&gt;
&lt;TD&gt;&lt;IMG SRC=&quot;http://oarule.homestead.com/files/ribbon_small1.gif&quot;&gt;&lt;/TD&gt;&lt;TD&gt;&lt;/TD&gt;
&lt;/table&gt;
Quote:Originally posted by Ronin
twatto might have made her do it.

[Image: mystery.jpg]

It is hypnotizing, isn't it? :o
Quote:Originally posted by Flock of Moosen
[Image: mystery.jpg]

It is hypnotizing, isn't it? :o
[phil spector]yes, must...have...twa-to.... [/phil spector]

maybe phil spector could use the Twato Defense.
&lt;table&gt;&lt;TR&gt;&lt;TD&gt;&lt;img src=&quot;http://scripts.cgispy.com/image.cgi?u=ronron5477&quot;&gt;&lt;/TD&gt;
&lt;TD&gt;&lt;IMG SRC=&quot;http://oarule.homestead.com/files/ribbon_small1.gif&quot;&gt;&lt;/TD&gt;&lt;TD&gt;&lt;/TD&gt;
&lt;/table&gt;
YOU GUYS ARE SUCH IDIOTS!!!. THERE IS NO WAY IN HELL THAT SHE IS ONLY 46!!

and by that I mean the Daily News
&lt;img src=&quot;http://www.blazingconcepts.com/img/syd/sloatsig.jpg&quot;&gt;

________________________________________________________________________________________
&lt;center&gt;Boy the way Glen Miller played,
songs that made the hit parade,
guys like us we had it made,
those were the days,
and you know where you were then,
girls were girls and men were men,
mister we could use a man like Herbert Hoover again,
didn't need no welfare states
everybody pulled his weight,
gee our old Lasalle ran great,
those were the days!&lt;/center&gt;
Quote:Originally posted by Sloats
YOU GUYS ARE SUCH IDIOTS!!!. THERE IS NO WAY IN HELL THAT SHE IS ONLY 46!!

and by that I mean the Daily News

Oops, I missed that part. :lol:

Still, I think it's probably her. Don't forget, this is a woman who talks to a vibrator. She is so delusional she probably thought she was 21 at the time.
Aha! Nothing gets by us! Ya, but seriously, if that's 46... she must have been smoking nonstop or something to be in this sort of horrible condition. I mean, hell, Madonna's almost 46.
She never was famous and never will be famous except for that monstrosity growing in her cooch...thank you for nearly making me lose my lunch.
I'm not quite there yet
[Image: Riptide.jpg]
Believe the Hype, Bitch!!!!
Whoever is prosecuting Spector has got to be on crack to have Sandy Kane testify. Not because she's a "topless dancer" but she's a lunatic.
Defense attorney: Could you please tell us Ms. Kane, how did you lose your teeth?
Kane: A doctor gave me a shot and 3 years later they fell out. Doctors will kill you, they're all bastards.
It's all a part of my secret evil plan, pal. Just watch.
Quote:Originally posted by ResidualBitterness
Whoever is prosecuting Spector has got to be on crack to have Sandy Kane testify. Not because she's a \"topless dancer\" but she's a lunatic.
Defense attorney: Could you please tell us Ms. Kane, how did you lose your teeth?
Kane: A doctor gave me a shot and 3 years later they fell out. Doctors will kill you, they're all bastards.

:lol: