Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
That was a stellar RAW main event
So, Mick Foley gets a match with Randy Orton for a) the IC belt and b) Bischoff's resignation.
What does he do? Goes to the ring, walks around it a couple of times, leaves to the back, grabs his clothes, walks out of the arena, and gets spit in the face by Orton. Oh yeah, I see the WWE writers are working hard to please the fans with that one. I would be so pissed if I spent money to go to the show and this is what they gave us. :disappointed:

On a side note, it looks like the Jericho face turn is in effect, but knowing how the WWE always does the opposite of what the fans want, it will probably end up being a ruse.
<center>[Image: FOM.jpg]</center>
Ten bucks says Foley eventually comes back with an announcement that the petitions worked and in walks Stone Cold right behind him.

Jericho seriously needs to shut the fuck up and go away. I am SOOOOOO fuckin tired of his lameness. He's doesn't have the technical skills of Benoit, or the microphone skills of stone cold or Rock or HHH. He's a flat fabby fuck that needs to go away. I have no idea why you turds think he's the greatest thing in wrestling. Let him go do his singing shit. At least then there's music to drown out his whiney little pansy ass voice.
&lt;center&gt;[Image: grumpsig.jpg]&lt;/center&gt;
Quote:Originally posted by Grumpy
Jericho seriously needs to shut the fuck up and go away. I am SOOOOOO fuckin tired of his lameness. He's doesn't have the technical skills of Benoit, or the microphone skills of stone cold or Rock or HHH. He's a flat fabby fuck that needs to go away. I have no idea why you turds think he's the greatest thing in wrestling. Let him go do his singing shit. At least then there's music to drown out his whiney little pansy ass voice.

So, I take it you aren't a Jerichoholic. Big Grin

Dude, what ever your smoking... please kindly pass this way.

Thank you,
[Image: floydsig.jpg]
<marquee>We are the music-makers, And we are the dreamers of dreams, Wandering by lone sea-breakers, And sitting by desolate streams; World-losers and world-forsakers, On whom the pale moon gleams: Yet we are the movers and shakers Of the world for ever, it seems.</marquee>
No I am not a jerichoholic. He should go wrestle for WCW. (yes, I know they don't exist anymore, ya assfucks).......

and Dude - I got some serious hydro. Want some? you gotta provide the munchies though.
&lt;center&gt;[Image: grumpsig.jpg]&lt;/center&gt;
No I am not a jerichoholic. He should go wrestle for WCW. (yes, I know they don't exist anymore, ya assfucks).......

and Dude - I got some serious hydro. Want some? you gotta provide the munchies though.

Don't speak ill of the man of a 1,001 moves!!! (wonders who here remembers that early Jericho wcw angle)

Doritios, Chips Ahoy & Cheese Doodles work for ya??
[Image: floydsig.jpg]
<marquee>We are the music-makers, And we are the dreamers of dreams, Wandering by lone sea-breakers, And sitting by desolate streams; World-losers and world-forsakers, On whom the pale moon gleams: Yet we are the movers and shakers Of the world for ever, it seems.</marquee>
Quote:Originally posted by TheDude
Don't speak ill of the man of a 1,001 moves!!! (wonders who here remembers that early Jericho wcw angle)

Me, Me, Me! That was when he was feuding with Dean Malenko who was known as the man of 1,000 moves.
This whole "Evolution" (The 4 Horsemen) is kinda annoying. Thay should just call em "The Horsemen" or something like that. They could easily pull it off because they have one of the first Horsemen in it and it would probably sell more merchandise. Granted it wouldnt be the same but if their gonna use the idea, theyshould use the name.
&quot;I keep the bible in a pool of blood so that none of its lies can affect me&quot;
Quote:He's doesn't have the technical skills of Benoit, or the microphone skills of HHH.

Anybody who lauds the microphone skills of HHH obviously has no fucking clue what he's talking about. BTW, opening the show with the 2000000000th speech about how hhh is the game and he is the best and how he's fucking and married the bosses daughter just says disaster to me. I hope he hurries along to make his "western" movie that vince is bankrolling so real wrestlers like Jericho can get a chance to run with the ball again like they did when "his heinass" wasn't around.
[center]&lt;img src=&quot;http://home.mindspring.com/~faceman713/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/kobe.jpg&quot;&gt;

Kids, this is a message from your Uncle Billy. Don't buy drugs. Wait until you're a rock star, and they give them to you for free!

[/center]
Quote:Originally posted by Faceman
Anybody who lauds the microphone skills of HHH obviously has no fucking clue what he's talking about. BTW, opening the show with the 2000000000th speech about how hhh is the game and he is the best and how he's fucking and married the bosses daughter just says disaster to me. I hope he hurries along to make his \"western\" movie that vince is bankrolling so real wrestlers like Jericho can get a chance to run with the ball again like they did when \"his heinass\" wasn't around.

Speaking of Hogan Jr., I just read this over on Rajah.

Quote: Bill Goldberg met face to face with Vince McMahon after the Armageddon PPV this past Sunday night. Many backstage in WWE still feel that there is a good chance that he will not re-sign with the company and may not even be around by the time that WrestleMania XX rolls around at the end of March. According to several sources, Triple H came down pretty hard on Goldberg at the RAW agents’ meeting on Monday. Things definitely aren’t looking good for Goldberg’s future in the company.

Now, HHH has claimed that he doesn't have any more backstage power than anyone else and has said that people on the internet are 12 yr. old losers that don't have a clue.
Why is it then that he has the power to be involved in another wrestler's contract negotiations? Granted Goldberg is no major prize, but this is fucking bullshit. No one, and I mean no one besides Vinny Mac should have any say in whether a wrestler stays or goes.

Ya know Vince may have turned the WWE into crap over the last few years, but it will be that piece of shit HHH that destroys it completely.