Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FU El Jeffe
This is getting too intimate.
<center>[Image: alkeysalsa.jpg]</center>
<font color=red><marquee>You ain't no motha'fuckin' bully... and I ain't bowin' to no motha'fuckin' bully... I won't allow it ain't gon' cowar to no bully, I'll be damned if I don't stand up to a bully... fight like a man and throw my hands up to a bully...</font></marquee>
no no the pumps

Quote:This is getting too intimate.

Never thought id ever hear you say that
When I finish inflating "Silera", she's gonna' give you a piece of the spot in her rubber head where her mind would be if she were a real person!
<font color=red><marquee>You ain't no motha'fuckin' bully... and I ain't bowin' to no motha'fuckin' bully... I won't allow it ain't gon' cowar to no bully, I'll be damned if I don't stand up to a bully... fight like a man and throw my hands up to a bully...</font></marquee>
Quote:When I finish inflating \"Silera\", she's gonna' give you a piece of the spot in her rubber head where her mind would be if she were a real person!

No more long sentances, Just stand there and let the adults talk.... Wink
Get away from that rf.net mentality.

We use words on this board. Sometimes... multisyllabic ones!
mul-ti-si.....ouch!
&lt;center&gt;&lt;img src=&quot;http://scripts.cgispy.com/image.cgi?u=meatwad&quot;&gt;&lt;/center&gt;
Alkey rules, will you adopt me then abandom me in a dumpster?
I'll also rape you before I throw you in the dumpster.

Just thought I'd fill you in...
If that's the case...can i be adopted too!?
&lt;center&gt;&lt;img src=&quot;http://scripts.cgispy.com/image.cgi?u=meatwad&quot;&gt;&lt;/center&gt;
Alkey, only if its behind St. Pats. Cathedral.