Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New York Mets 2003 Season Thread: The Funeral Procession continues...
Quote:Cedeno next??

Are you kidding me? Im being completely honest here...Roger Cedeno is the absolute WORST player in all of Major League Baseball.
Good morning heartache, your like an old friend, come and see me again - Rancid

Life's a train i barely caught just to find out i ain't got the fare. -Bouncing Souls

"You are not alive yesterday, you are not alive tommorrow, but youre alive at the moment; if you can grab something for that moment...you have a chance." - Johnny X
I'm just saying he would be next to go, not saying anything good about him...especially after his piss poor attempt to run the other day. Hopefully they'll find someone to pick him up.
I'm not quite there yet
[Image: Riptide.jpg]
Believe the Hype, Bitch!!!!
Get rid of Art Howe and bring back Bobby V. :nod:
<center>[Image: FOM.jpg]</center>
Quote:I'm just saying he would be next to go, not saying anything good about him...especially after his piss poor attempt to run the other day. Hopefully they'll find someone to pick him up.

Yeah I hear ya, but there is absolutely NO team out there who will take Cedeno's contract. Plus the fact that he cannot play a bit of baseball. The only people that come close to being as bad as Cedeno is those three Detroit pitchers that are on track to lose like 20 games.

Life's a train i barely caught just to find out i ain't got the fare. -Bouncing Souls

"You are not alive yesterday, you are not alive tommorrow, but youre alive at the moment; if you can grab something for that moment...you have a chance." - Johnny X
The dreams of the masses are finally answered! :bouncy:
Now the Yankees fans can't experience major disappointment like the Mets fans have been for so long. :lol:

Bye, Bye Benitez
<center>[Image: FOM.jpg]</center>
Notice though that on the Mets Benitez always fucked up as a closer. As the report states Benitez is going to the Yanks to be a setup man to Rivera. Benitez was always an OK pitcher if he played a middle reliever rather then a closer. Us Yankee fans are never gonna have to feel the pain of a blown save by Benitez cause he aint gonna be in charged of saving on the Yanks.

Overall, a nice pickup for the Yankes, better then Boston getting him.

He'll still blow games...watch and see. His head ain't right and he's a pussy, good luck Yankee fans.
I'm not quite there yet
[Image: Riptide.jpg]
Believe the Hype, Bitch!!!!