Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How about an answer here!
I heard he looks like Jon Cryer from Pretty in Pink... But of course with powder all over his face.
[Image: floydsig.jpg]
<marquee>We are the music-makers, And we are the dreamers of dreams, Wandering by lone sea-breakers, And sitting by desolate streams; World-losers and world-forsakers, On whom the pale moon gleams: Yet we are the movers and shakers Of the world for ever, it seems.</marquee>
Quote:Originally posted by TheDude
How can someone see Gip's stretchmarks so well, when he's got his face stuffed in a 8lb ziplock bag of coke at all times?

arpi will attack dude next
[Image: fearloathingkewgardens.jpg]
How can someone see Gip's stretchmarks so well, when he's got his face stuffed in a 8lb ziplock bag of coke at all times?

man, you guys are en fuego!!

If I could afford 8lbs of coke do you think i would be here reading your pathetic attempt at humor?

Where is the genius Galt?
I want to see some funny!!!
[Image: karhu.jpg][Image: karhu.jpg][Image: karhu.jpg][Image: karhu.jpg][Image: karhu.jpg][Image: karhu.jpg]
Gip will say something dull and spastic soon
[Image: karhu.jpg][Image: karhu.jpg][Image: karhu.jpg][Image: karhu.jpg][Image: karhu.jpg][Image: karhu.jpg]
Hey Apri, look familair?

[Image: coke_2.jpg]
<marquee>We are the music-makers, And we are the dreamers of dreams, Wandering by lone sea-breakers, And sitting by desolate streams; World-losers and world-forsakers, On whom the pale moon gleams: Yet we are the movers and shakers Of the world for ever, it seems.</marquee>
maybe you sold some share of SOHU??
[Image: fearloathingkewgardens.jpg]
Hey Apri, look familair?

[Image: coke_2.jpg]

Give it up lame ass. You arent anywhere near my caliber. Go impress the morons.
Quote:Originally posted by GreasyItalianPrincess
maybe you sold some share of SOHU??
I sold all of my shares of Sohu. Made a mint.
Thanks for asking, stretch mark.
Your caliber? Oh yes, to only be like you... Some vindictive asswipe, who is stuck in the 80's, did enough coke to drop a rhino and does lighting on broadway...

Let us bow our heads....

All hail...
In all fairness it was enough to drop a baby rhino.
<center>[Image: alkeysalsa.jpg]</center>
<font color=red><marquee>You ain't no motha'fuckin' bully... and I ain't bowin' to no motha'fuckin' bully... I won't allow it ain't gon' cowar to no bully, I'll be damned if I don't stand up to a bully... fight like a man and throw my hands up to a bully...</font></marquee>