Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How about an answer here!
arpi will attack dude again
[Image: fearloathingkewgardens.jpg]
Quote:Originally posted by TheDude
Your caliber? Oh yes, to only be like you... Some vindictive asswipe, who is stuck in the 80's, did enough coke to drop a rhino and does lighting on broadway...

Let us bow our heads....

All hail...
At least you finally realize that I am your better. But don't hail me, hail Galt!!!!

Quote:n all fairness it was enough to drop a baby rhino.
nope, it was a full sized rhino. Those were good times. Now it's all over. ::SOB::
[Image: karhu.jpg][Image: karhu.jpg][Image: karhu.jpg][Image: karhu.jpg][Image: karhu.jpg][Image: karhu.jpg]
Quote:Originally posted by GreasyItalianPrincess
arpi will attack dude again

This is so sad.
[Image: karhu.jpg][Image: karhu.jpg][Image: karhu.jpg][Image: karhu.jpg][Image: karhu.jpg][Image: karhu.jpg]
and you, my little bitter metrosexual, are very predictable
A younger less vindictive Arpikarhu... Before all the anal rape...
[Image: cokehead.jpg]
[Image: floydsig.jpg]
<marquee>We are the music-makers, And we are the dreamers of dreams, Wandering by lone sea-breakers, And sitting by desolate streams; World-losers and world-forsakers, On whom the pale moon gleams: Yet we are the movers and shakers Of the world for ever, it seems.</marquee>
Quote:Originally posted by GreasyItalianPrincess
and you, my little bitter metrosexual, are very predictable

whatever you say stretch mark.

Isn't there a comedy bandwagon for you to jump on somewhere?
where is Galt?????

I need his comic mastery now!!!!
galt doesn't care about you. never did. stalker.
I admit that i would stalk galt to the ends of the earth. he is that awesome. the one ray of light in this fogbank of dunces.
<marquee>A. you are a moron. your every post lacks wit and intelligence. why do you even bother posting your idiocy?<br><br>B. you dont get it and you never will. the sad thing is that you think you do. pathetic!<br><br>C. you are a liar and a clueless dolt. go away<br><br>D. do you really think that your post was clever in any way? you are the master of all that is not funney!<br><br>E. your lone emoticon reply is a clear indication of your intelligence at work. <br><br>F. you am stupid</marquee>

which letter should we pick for your posts today?