Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Happy Holidays Islanders fans
Man, talk about real bad luck for you guys. This one really hurts.

Yashin out 10-12 weeks
<center>[Image: FOM.jpg]</center>
Bad news for the Icelanders = great news for my Broadway Blueshirts.

I only wish that the injury involved that fuckin douchebag, Mike "I have a small" Peca, instead.

GIP just took a big swig of alcohol I'm sure. Confusedpin:
Gip is in mourning... I haven't seen him this distraught since Dale Hunter plowed "I'm the league's biggest pussy" Turgeon into the boards in 93'

And I haven't laughed as hard. Smile
[Image: floydsig.jpg]
<marquee>We are the music-makers, And we are the dreamers of dreams, Wandering by lone sea-breakers, And sitting by desolate streams; World-losers and world-forsakers, On whom the pale moon gleams: Yet we are the movers and shakers Of the world for ever, it seems.</marquee>
I didn't even know that there were any Islanders fans left.
&lt;center&gt;&lt;img src=&quot;http://scripts.cgispy.com/image.cgi?u=BlackLazerus2&quot;&gt;&lt;/center&gt;&lt;/b&gt;
Quote:Originally posted by Black Lazerus
I didn't even know that there were any Islanders fans left.

Yeah, because after a team makes the playoffs for two years in a row, the fans usually jump right off the bandwagon...

(Btw, 10-4-0-1 in December, thank you very much!)
[Image: polarvict.gif]

Islander Hockey.
Go Quakers.
BOOYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!
[Image: fearloathingkewgardens.jpg]
Yeah that is a damn shame about Yashin.....a DAMN shame HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
<center>[Image: PH0136.jpg]</c>
Dany Heatly should be named driver of the Islander team bus... would save everyone the trouble.
[Image: floydsig.jpg]
<marquee>We are the music-makers, And we are the dreamers of dreams, Wandering by lone sea-breakers, And sitting by desolate streams; World-losers and world-forsakers, On whom the pale moon gleams: Yet we are the movers and shakers Of the world for ever, it seems.</marquee>