Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
question?
why this board? what does it offer, other than the idiocy that is mylf, that the other board doesnt? not trying to start an argument, just wondering on the thought process that brought this board to life. was it just FTL's need to be in charge or did you guys feel that you were bringing something different?
[Image: karhu.jpg][Image: karhu.jpg][Image: karhu.jpg][Image: karhu.jpg][Image: karhu.jpg][Image: karhu.jpg]
Don't make me smack ya with a bat.
Quote:Originally posted by SLASH
The $1,000,000 bat? Tongue
<center>[Image: FOM.jpg]</center>
Quote:Originally posted by SLASH
you put the UN in unfunny and uninteresting
[Image: karhu.jpg][Image: karhu.jpg][Image: karhu.jpg][Image: karhu.jpg][Image: karhu.jpg][Image: karhu.jpg]
Wha'e'er, femmeboy.
Congregation. Some of my favourite people from numerous boards including some fantastic assholes from the first board all in one spot. Sweet.

You are my shitstain arpi. Big Grin (are you possibly him?????)
&lt;center&gt;&lt;img src=http://scripts.cgispy.com/image.cgi?u=wankfellow&gt;&lt;/center&gt;
Quote:Originally posted by Toronto Hottie
Congregation. Some of my favourite people from numerous boards including some fantastic assholes from the first board all in one spot. Sweet.
He can't believe he got you to answer seriously! He wins! He owns you!

Just thought I would save him some time.
Quote:Originally posted by arpikarhu
why this board? what does it offer, other than the idiocy that is mylf, that the other board doesnt? not trying to start an argument, just wondering on the thought process that brought this board to life. was it just FTL's need to be in charge or did you guys feel that you were bringing something different?
Thanks for singling me out, yet again. I obviously made an impression.
Quote:Originally posted by MYLF
Thanks for singling me out, yet again. I obviously made an impression.

That's because he wuvs you. Big Grin
<center>[Image: FOM.jpg]</center>
Quote:He can't believe he got you to answer seriously!
i was looking for a serious answer. i dont think toronto hottie gave me one, but i cant understand a word she posts anyway.

Quote:Wha'e'er, femmeboy.
why do you waste your time posting this lame shit? go away and try to impress the newbies, it aint happening here.