Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Awesome
In all seriousness there is a video out they that i haven't yet to see called something like Lindros' Greatest Hits. A lot of his early footage and how much of an animal he was. Just absolutely crushing people, pushing referees, and beating the shit out of people. I always hated him when he was here but when he wasn't hurt for 40 games he was completely unstoppable. When I see that video I may change my opinion on him. It's a shame how his career turned out. Given a solid healthy ten years he would have been one of the all time greats.
[Image: hurricanecharley.jpg]
I think he'll ultimately get into the HOF. Winning a championship with the Rangers would solidfy that IMO.

When he plays full-on (ie. not fearing another concussion) he's more effective than not. In those moments of clarity, he's still worthy of being a top 2 line player in the NHL. There are bigger scrubs in the league methinks.

I'd see that tape.
Another interesting story that may be total bullshit. I've heard this from several people, they were all morons but who knows, hockey players aren't exactly scholars either so it might be true. Anyway, one of the stories (that never made the papers) going around on why Lindros was husseled out of Philly was because he got caught fucking Brind'Amour's wife, his fellow teammate at the time. Rick Tocchet who was also on the team confronted and threatened to beat the shit out of him and blah blah blah, whatever other bullshit that would surround such a shitstorm. So that story was muddled in there along with the rest of the Lindros fiasco when he was in Philly. As I said it's just a rumor but who knows. I wonder if people outside of Philly have heard this same thing.
[Image: hurricanecharley.jpg]
LOL

I have heard that story. Seriously. And I'd believe it too.

Hockey players are like family I'm sure; if one guy gets caught banging a fellow teammate's wife, I'm pretty sure there would be a newfound need to either be rid of his ass or have that wife-bangin' player majorly fucked up/dealt with.

Locker Room Cancer Express Service.
There was a rumor that Bryan Berard was caught "
dating" Milbury's daughter, which was why he was shuffled out of Long Island back in the day.
[Image: fearloathingkewgardens.jpg]
Berard shucked that clam like a good lil' fisherman I bet.
and out popped his eye
[Image: fearloathingkewgardens.jpg]