Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Does this only happen to me?
Quote:Originally posted by Toronto Hottie
Nothing could make Galt look funny and amusing, except perhaps a very large black man ramming his dick up his big fat ass.

He'd look funny with that.

Barring the black dick up his ass......you'll see for yourself how "amusing" hoon is. If the turdsmuggler ever decides to come back...
<center>[Image: grumpsig.jpg]</center>
Quote:The <s>plot</s><b>black cock</b> thickens.
[Image: fearloathingkewgardens.jpg]
?
&lt;center&gt;&lt;img src=&quot;http://scripts.cgispy.com/image.cgi?u=BlackLazerus2&quot;&gt;&lt;/center&gt;&lt;/b&gt;
Laz - Gip seems to think you want to fuck hoon or Galt in the ass.....

(but that's just my interpretation......)
&lt;center&gt;[Image: grumpsig.jpg]&lt;/center&gt;
Laz fucking Galt up the ass would explain how his chin got that big.
[Image: floydsig.jpg]
<marquee>We are the music-makers, And we are the dreamers of dreams, Wandering by lone sea-breakers, And sitting by desolate streams; World-losers and world-forsakers, On whom the pale moon gleams: Yet we are the movers and shakers Of the world for ever, it seems.</marquee>
Quote:Originally posted by TheDude
Laz fucking Galt up the ass would explain how his chin got that big.

or his ass....
&lt;center&gt;&lt;img src=&quot;http://scripts.cgispy.com/image.cgi?u=BlackLazerus2&quot;&gt;&lt;/center&gt;&lt;/b&gt;
Who is Galt? Why does everyone mention him? Why does he like black cock in his ass? Does he have a big chin?

Well, what i do know is Hoon isn't funny. So, I know 1 out of 5 things in this topic.
[Image: tyler3.gif]
Quote:Originally posted by Grumpy
Quote:Originally posted by Sloats
I friken loved the story. I'm just trying to ascertain what other board Grumpzilla was talking about.

Where he came from is irrelevant. There are a thousand message boards out there and he's a ignorant gnome from one of the many who decided to grace us with his presence. Probably because a certain egotist, who rarely posts here anymore, told the fuckwad about this place.

Suffice to say that my "love" for hoon surpasses any and all combined for RF'ers. I'll put it to you this way Sloats, hoon makes arpi, galt and snoogans look funny and amusing.

His father really should have used a condom that night he was concieved.

Haha..
Grumpy and I are old "friends" from Jacks board.
He's just hatin' because he couldn't cut it there with Ken and I but one thing I can say for him is that we had many minutes filled with glee unloading on him in the "101 uses for Grumpy" thread.

Anyway, good to see you again, queefcake... we all heard you passed away circling Christmas wishes in J.C. Penny's catalogue.
Good to see your alive.
That sounds like a great thread!
<center>[Image: alkeysalsa.jpg]</center>
<font color=red><marquee>You ain't no motha'fuckin' bully... and I ain't bowin' to no motha'fuckin' bully... I won't allow it ain't gon' cowar to no bully, I'll be damned if I don't stand up to a bully... fight like a man and throw my hands up to a bully...</font></marquee>
Quote:Originally posted by Sloats
Teh fucktards from the Doorz board could. I even formed an alliance with Arpi over them. What a fucking nightmare that was.

I hate being lumped in with the Doors kids. I am despised there and am currently on the verge of being banned for publicly challenging the admin there to a slap fight in the womens bathroom at any Chili's nearest to him.
There are litterally 3 members there who's posts are worth reading so going in there and turning it upside down is no big feat.

So let's not pretend that it is.