Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Does this only happen to me?
Right a book, Wally Lamb. Now go stop annoying me in my Newbie section. I'd hate to close this forum just because you are sucking so much in it.
[Image: tyler3.gif]
Quote:Originally posted by Mister Grumpy Gills
Right a book, Wally Lamb. Now go stop annoying me in my Newbie section. I'd hate to close this forum just because you are sucking so much in it.

Uh huh
Every board has at least one outdated chew toy that needs to strut around like some kind of Arnold Swollenpecker.
I know the drill...you desperatley dig for a foothold for dominence while I ejaculate in your face and laugh at the cum squint that distorts your face then all your chums turn on me for it.

Been there.
I am the big fish here. Worship me.
You're both equals.
<center>[Image: alkeysalsa.jpg]</center>
<font color=red><marquee>You ain't no motha'fuckin' bully... and I ain't bowin' to no motha'fuckin' bully... I won't allow it ain't gon' cowar to no bully, I'll be damned if I don't stand up to a bully... fight like a man and throw my hands up to a bully...</font></marquee>
Be silent peon. You still have not given me the mod buttons i asked for. Oh, and do something about that avatar. Thxbye
Quote:Originally posted by IrishAlkey
You're both equals.

But I am a Ken'sPen Certified poster.
That elevates me doesn't it?
Only if you get Ken back...
<font color=red><marquee>You ain't no motha'fuckin' bully... and I ain't bowin' to no motha'fuckin' bully... I won't allow it ain't gon' cowar to no bully, I'll be damned if I don't stand up to a bully... fight like a man and throw my hands up to a bully...</font></marquee>
Quote:Originally posted by Mister Grumpy Gills
Be silent peon. You still have not given me the mod buttons i asked for. Oh, and do something about that avatar. Thxbye

Oh shit! You gonna take that shit ?? I dont mean to insitgate anything....you know me, Im above all that.....but man...you take that ??
[Image: zoolander1.jpg]

[marquee]The trouble with the world is everybody in it is 3 drinks behind - Humphrey Bogart[/marquee]
Alkey hasn’t been as feisty as of late. He has lost some of that fire that made him great.
&lt;center&gt;&lt;img src=&quot;http://scripts.cgispy.com/image.cgi?u=BlackLazerus2&quot;&gt;&lt;/center&gt;&lt;/b&gt;
This board and its members are dragging me into the abyss.