Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Belts possibly returning
I just read these rumors concerning tonight's RAW. If the last part is true, our wishes may have been answered.

Now, if it is true let's hope they play it smart and do the same thing on Smackdown as well.

Quote:Tonight on RAW, Chris Jericho will let us in on his second edition of 'Chris Jericho's High Lite Reel'. Last week, Goldberg was the guest and we all know what happened there. Who will Jericho invite into the ring tonight?

Steve Austin is back and he's got 50/50 general manager power alongside Eric Bischoff. Rumors have it that tonight on RAW, Austin will un-suspend the Dudley Boyz, Re-hire Jim Ross and Lita, and possibly bring back several belts!
<center>[Image: FOM.jpg]</center>
if this happens, there is a good chance i will start watching wrestling again.
&lt;table&gt;&lt;TR&gt;&lt;TD&gt;&lt;img src=&quot;http://scripts.cgispy.com/image.cgi?u=ronron5477&quot;&gt;&lt;/TD&gt;
&lt;TD&gt;&lt;IMG SRC=&quot;http://oarule.homestead.com/files/ribbon_small1.gif&quot;&gt;&lt;/TD&gt;&lt;TD&gt;&lt;/TD&gt;
&lt;/table&gt;
It's about damn time. The I-C Title needs to be back ASAP. WWE's first good idea in a while.
[Image: clusterf.gif]
I dunno, I've learned to expect little from WWe these days... if they do bring back the I-C title, I'm afraid they might hand it to Nash, or someone equally atrocious.
No handing the IC belt to anyone make it a tournament or battle royal. Make it interesting. HHH as we all know only got handed the Championship cause he's boinking the bosses daughter. And it's about fuckin time they did something right.
I'm not quite there yet
[Image: Riptide.jpg]
Believe the Hype, Bitch!!!!
Well, I'm really glad that wasn't just a rumor..... but yeah, they can still make it suck.
&lt;center&gt;&lt;img src=&quot;http://www.yourmomsbox.net/ftl/ftl-oldtimey.gif&quot;&gt;&lt;/center&gt;
Quote:Originally posted by FollowThisLogic
Well, I'm really glad that wasn't just a rumor..... but yeah, they can still make it suck.

Battle royal consisting of former I-C champs currently on Raw... which gives us some mix of the following:

Shawn Michaels
Kevin Nash (although most likely out due to his main event match...ugh)
Goldust
Triple H (see Kevin Nash)
The Rock
Steve Austin (supposedly retired)
Sean "Val Venis" Morley
Chris Jericho
Kane
Lance Storm
Christian
Test
William Regal (ill)
Rob Van Dam

Plus you never know if a returning Chyna or Pat Patterson could get thrown in the mix.

Yep, potential suckitude is there... but so is the potential that maybe, just maybe, they'll do right.
Anybody else notice the uncomfortable silence of the crowd as Nash was beating Nose's ass?
<center>[Image: alkeysalsa.jpg]</center>
<font color=red><marquee>You ain't no motha'fuckin' bully... and I ain't bowin' to no motha'fuckin' bully... I won't allow it ain't gon' cowar to no bully, I'll be damned if I don't stand up to a bully... fight like a man and throw my hands up to a bully...</font></marquee>
It was so nice to see the nose getting beaten up like a little bitch. Probably a set up for Nash losing to him at Judgement Day.
I'm not quite there yet
[Image: Riptide.jpg]
Believe the Hype, Bitch!!!!
Quote:Originally posted by IrishAlkey
Anybody else notice the uncomfortable silence of the crowd as Nash was beating Nose's ass?

[vos] It was like an audience at a Jeff Norris show. [/vos]