Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Men, Women, and Cars
I have a 96 Neon that I bought about 5 yrs ago. I bought it with 39,000 miles on it. Since I bought it, I have had to take it in for work once, and that was a factory recall due to a bad head gasket. That was replaced for free. I cracked it up in Manhattan in 2000. And had the body work done. Nothing wrong since except for a tune up in 2001. Just this week I brought it in. I needed a water pump, thermostat, timing belt and tune up. I also got an oil change thrown in. Anyway, I realized the differences in beliefs when it comes to cars and gender. Both my mom and sister were like get a new car, you've got 102,000 miles on it. It's time for a change. My brother and I both said, ya know for how long you had the car and this is the most money you've had to shell out for repairs, you got a pretty good deal. I just love how the ladies almost immediately say oh no get a new car when the guys are like, ahhh you can fix it. Thought it was funny. Does this happen with y'all?? Discuss.
I'm not quite there yet
[Image: Riptide.jpg]
Believe the Hype, Bitch!!!!
When I have money I'll get a new car instead of repair my piece of shit.
<center>[Image: ymbbox.jpg]
<font color=red><font size=3>KiSs My AsS</font></font></center>
It's a 2 way street.

What you pay for yearly maintenance on a used vehicle, comes close to what you'd be paying in monthly payments for a new one.

What sucks about payments, is....if you write off your car, you still have to get another, and pay that piece of shit off, or get fucked hard on insurance.

You write off your owned piece of shit.....no other repercussions outside of having to buy a new piece of shit.

Unless you were impaired. Then you may be in some trouble.
&lt;center&gt;&lt;img src=http://scripts.cgispy.com/image.cgi?u=wankfellow&gt;&lt;/center&gt;
I think my car had a fucking stroke. Nothing on the passenger side of the car works and it happened all of a sudden. The windsheid wiper, the light, the windows, the doors dont open??? Like what the hell is up with that? Must have been all the high cholestrol petrol I have bene filling it with. Anyways, if you want to get rid of that '96 neon, I have a SWEET DEAL of a '89 Bonneville here for you!! Can you say shaggin' wagon!!!!
<center>[Image: PH0136.jpg]</c>
You just can't tip her out the passenger side when you're done with her.
&lt;center&gt;&lt;img src=http://scripts.cgispy.com/image.cgi?u=wankfellow&gt;&lt;/center&gt;
And the soil is too frozen to bury her.
[Image: tyler3.gif]
Quote:Originally posted by JimmyBlueEyes
I just love how the ladies almost immediately say oh no get a new car when the guys are like, ahhh you can fix it.

well I think Dave Chapelle said it best.

womens test in life is material, a mans test in life is a woman. Men don't buy nice cars cause they like them, they buy them because women like nice cars. Men are hunters by nature and the car is their bait, they get the cars to bait their prey which is pussy.
&lt;center&gt;&lt;img src=&quot;http://www.cdih.net/ohsnap1.gif&quot;&gt;

&lt;b&gt;
&lt;marquee&gt;
&lt;FONT COLOR=&quot;WHITE&quot;&gt;
I &lt;3 JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE MUSIC!!!&lt;/FONT&gt;
&lt;/marquee&gt;&lt;/b&gt;&lt;/center&gt;
Ive never had any car trouble

I feel bad for you people
[Image: zoolander1.jpg]

[marquee]The trouble with the world is everybody in it is 3 drinks behind - Humphrey Bogart[/marquee]
Only cause the Impounds & The Towing companies spent more time with your car than you.
&lt;center&gt;&lt;img src=&quot;http://www.cdih.net/ohsnap1.gif&quot;&gt;

&lt;b&gt;
&lt;marquee&gt;
&lt;FONT COLOR=&quot;WHITE&quot;&gt;
I &lt;3 JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE MUSIC!!!&lt;/FONT&gt;
&lt;/marquee&gt;&lt;/b&gt;&lt;/center&gt;
I have a company car,2003 Chevy.
They pay for insurance, gas, repairs, tolls,
even gas I use when Im not working. Theyre also gonna get me a new radio and the Sirus system,if and when
O & A start on there.
&quot;I keep the bible in a pool of blood so that none of its lies can affect me&quot;