Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Am I the only person that thinks that Condoleeza Rice would be a dynamo between the sheets?
True enough!! She IS the colour of a hockey puck.......this little fucking hottie has everything going on for her
<center>[Image: PH0136.jpg]</c>
Except she looks like a shovel faced whore with nappy hair.
&lt;center&gt;&lt;img src=&quot;http://img.ranchoweb.com/images/madone/taymb.jpg&quot;&gt;&lt;/center&gt;&lt;center&gt; We don't want your forgiveness. We won't make excuses. We're not gonna blame you, even if you are an accessory... But we will not except your natural order. We didn't come for absolution, we didn't ask to be redeemed. But isn't how it is, every goddamn time... Your prayers are always answered, in the order they're received...

&lt;/center&gt;
mmmmmmmmmmmmm nappy hair!!
Quote:Originally posted by madmick
Except she looks like a shovel faced whore with nappy hair.

Post of the week.
&lt;center&gt;&lt;img src=&quot;http://scripts.cgispy.com/image.cgi?u=ymb&quot;&gt;
&lt;/center&gt;
Haiur.
<center>[Image: alkeysalsa.jpg]</center>
<font color=red><marquee>You ain't no motha'fuckin' bully... and I ain't bowin' to no motha'fuckin' bully... I won't allow it ain't gon' cowar to no bully, I'll be damned if I don't stand up to a bully... fight like a man and throw my hands up to a bully...</font></marquee>
I think she found a pubic hair on her Coca Cola, didn't she?
Please don't hold my huge nutbag against me, and I won't hold it up against you that you have flapjack tits.

I'll change this, but I just wanted to say hi in a good ole fashioned way.
I think that if she was given a bottle of "soul glow" there would be no stopping her. Straight from the whitehouse to the big lights of hollywood. Nothing tops off a fro like a nice shine!
Quote:Originally posted by Iamstillnotatool
I think she found a pubic hair on her Coca Cola, didn't she?

no she found it on her chin.....it was mine
Does Rice use MSN? If so, Donny maybe in her pants sooner than you can say: Tax Reform.
[Image: fearloathingkewgardens.jpg]
Quote:Originally posted by GreasyItalianPrincess
Does Rice use MSN? If so, Donny maybe in her pants sooner than you can say: Tax Reform.
thats no bullshit........haha....fuck think of the power I could wield........the U.S. goverment would be my own little puppet regime. there would be coffee shops on every corner and say goodbye to baseball as your national sport.