Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Am I the only person that thinks that Condoleeza Rice would be a dynamo between the sheets?
New national sport- Ball Licking
<center>[Image: alkeysalsa.jpg]</center>
<font color=red><marquee>You ain't no motha'fuckin' bully... and I ain't bowin' to no motha'fuckin' bully... I won't allow it ain't gon' cowar to no bully, I'll be damned if I don't stand up to a bully... fight like a man and throw my hands up to a bully...</font></marquee>
Quote:Originally posted by DonnyInternational
the U.S. goverment would be my own little puppet regime. there would be coffee shops on every corner and say goodbye to baseball as your national sport.

oh, so we'd become canada. Wink
[Image: fearloathingkewgardens.jpg]
Quote:Originally posted by GreasyItalianPrincess
Quote:Originally posted by DonnyInternational
the U.S. goverment would be my own little puppet regime. there would be coffee shops on every corner and say goodbye to baseball as your national sport.

oh, so we'd become canada. Wink

hell yeah......and we would send complimentary toques for all of our new canadian friends
<center>[Image: PH0136.jpg]</c>
I always thought "condy" looked like a cross between barbra bush and the predator, sounds like a sweet combo to me. That's G money probably picked her, his mothers charm and his fathers humanitarian views.
&lt;center&gt;&lt;img src=&quot;http://www.cdih.net/ohsnap1.gif&quot;&gt;

&lt;b&gt;
&lt;marquee&gt;
&lt;FONT COLOR=&quot;WHITE&quot;&gt;
I &lt;3 JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE MUSIC!!!&lt;/FONT&gt;
&lt;/marquee&gt;&lt;/b&gt;&lt;/center&gt;
I'd laugh if she had an uncle named Ben.
<font color=red><marquee>You ain't no motha'fuckin' bully... and I ain't bowin' to no motha'fuckin' bully... I won't allow it ain't gon' cowar to no bully, I'll be damned if I don't stand up to a bully... fight like a man and throw my hands up to a bully...</font></marquee>
Or a cousin named Farina and a homosexual brother named fruit loops
&lt;center&gt;&lt;img src=&quot;http://www.cdih.net/ohsnap1.gif&quot;&gt;

&lt;b&gt;
&lt;marquee&gt;
&lt;FONT COLOR=&quot;WHITE&quot;&gt;
I &lt;3 JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE MUSIC!!!&lt;/FONT&gt;
&lt;/marquee&gt;&lt;/b&gt;&lt;/center&gt;
CUNNILINGUS RICE!!

blah blah blah...

white power!
See this is what happens when I leave for a few hours. Condoleeza Rice is a very dangerous women. She is not to be trifled with. I would be afraid to fuck her fearing that if a preformed poorly she would have my family killed.
&lt;center&gt;&lt;img src=&quot;http://scripts.cgispy.com/image.cgi?u=BlackLazerus2&quot;&gt;&lt;/center&gt;&lt;/b&gt;
I still think she is unappealing to the eyes and prolly has hairier legs than most of us guys...
I'm not quite there yet
[Image: Riptide.jpg]
Believe the Hype, Bitch!!!!
Is preformed what a fetus is in the womb, Laz?