Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Sopranos - Season 5
Quote:Originally posted by Flock of Moosen
Very good episode last night IMO. Sure, there were no whackings, but the beatings and the the fights (plus no Carmela bullshit) made for an entertaining hour.

Best parts:
- Paulie nailing that one guy in the back of the head with a shovel.
- Uncle Junior watching Curb Your Enthusiasm and thinking Larry David was him and Jeff Garland's character was Bobby Baccala at his trial.

Seeing Paulie with that shovel brought a smile to my face. Just the thump of that guys body who fell from the tree was priceless.

I like when that hobo asks junior if he wants a date. Pretty much that whole junior wandering scene was priceless.
I gotta totally agree with Flock. Not alot of Carmela....and no Dr.Melfi psychobabble made for a good episode thats gonna lead into a whole bunch of good episodes.

Line of the episode was when Lorraine Calluzzo was beggin for her life " I'll suck your cocks....all of you!" Phil Leotardo looks over to her guy "She any good ? Ehhh what do you know...you probably taught her!"

Fucking classic!
[Image: zoolander1.jpg]

[marquee]The trouble with the world is everybody in it is 3 drinks behind - Humphrey Bogart[/marquee]
I didn't appreciate it at all.

How the fuck is she supposed to be hard ass when she's offering to suck dick to save her life?

This season sucks so far.
<center>[Image: ymbbox.jpg]
<font color=red><font size=3>KiSs My AsS</font></font></center>
Quote:Originally posted by GMANN
Line of the episode was when Lorraine Calluzzo was beggin for her life \" I'll suck your cocks....all of you!\" Phil Leotardo looks over to her guy \"She any good ? Ehhh what do you know...you probably taught her!\"

As much as I love to see people get whacked, I'm kinda glad that bullet stopped at the R's. This Lorraine has quite a rack on her and it would be a shame to see her go so soon.
<center>[Image: FOM.jpg]</center>
Ya cant go wrong when ya have Frank Vincent (Leotardo) in a ganster show or movie.
&quot;I keep the bible in a pool of blood so that none of its lies can affect me&quot;
Double whacking! :bouncy:
Although I am a bit upset it was Lorraine so soon. Well, at least we got to see her nude before she was taken out. :biggrin:

The episode itself though wasn't that great. Too much dealing with A.J. which to me is more of a bore than the Tony-Carmela stuff. The scene though in the hotel room with A.J.'s face Crazy Glued to the rug and his eyebrows shaved off was hysterical.

Oh yeah, and David Lee Roth looks absolutely awful these days.
<center>[Image: FOM.jpg]</center>
Yep....too much Carmela bullshit in this episode. Did they really have to make the meal with the principal scene so fucking long?? Do we really give a fuck about what book he's reading and how she's gonna stop at the bookstore to pick it up ??? Fuck that!

It still was a decent episode. Im also a little dissapointed they offed Lorraine Calluzzo so soon. I would have liked to have seen more of her character and little of how she handled things in NY.

And another character I liked....gone already. Feech LaManna......we hardly knew ya!
[Image: zoolander1.jpg]

[marquee]The trouble with the world is everybody in it is 3 drinks behind - Humphrey Bogart[/marquee]
This was the best episode so far. It had a focus, and a conclusion.

I suppose guys look for different things in the show.
<center>[Image: ymbbox.jpg]
<font color=red><font size=3>KiSs My AsS</font></font></center>
LaManna was clearly not bothering anyone, why did they have to set up the old man!? He just wanted to run his card game, have his nephew do some lawns and stole a few kike's cars.... He'll be back in twenty or so years, and he's gonna be pissed!!
[Image: floydsig.jpg]
<marquee>We are the music-makers, And we are the dreamers of dreams, Wandering by lone sea-breakers, And sitting by desolate streams; World-losers and world-forsakers, On whom the pale moon gleams: Yet we are the movers and shakers Of the world for ever, it seems.</marquee>
i thought it was yet another subpar episode. tonight should be much better when i watch deadwood on on demand.